• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got a high chair

Redshoes

Reaction score
Isaac used to eat anywhere he liked, sat on the floor, on us, in his walker, but we thought to teach good table manners, he'd have to start sitting at a 'table' properly, so we bought him a high chair and we're so proud of how well he's took to it, he loves it, he sits all nice the whole time he's eating and its just so sweet watching him sat eating in his own chair :D

It is so much better in a highchair! Daniel loves his one!

jayde loves hers, but i must see if i can take it back and swap it as one of the buckle things has snapped off

We don't have space for a table so always eat on our laps. I hate it, I'd love to sit up at the table properly. We do have a high chair but keep it at MILs because that's where we use it most. I love seeing Austin in his high chair, he looks so grown up!

I am thinking of getting one but havent ventured out yet for one reason or another.

Any good ones, i did look in mothercare the other day....should have just got one then!!! doh! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back