cervix height question

Lynds77

Reaction score
I have checked my cervix from the inside for the first time today. I think its classed as "high" as i cant reach it when I stick my middle finger in? I have to push down from the inside in order to feel it.

does this mean I have ovulated, or am I going to ovulate in next few days? how close to ovulation does this normally occur?

and would this happen even if I am not going to ovulate this cycle? am still getting negative OPKS, but according to ovulation charts I am not due to ovulate for another 5 days or so. This is my first month using OPKs

sorry for all the questions, I am just confused as to what it all means!

It can be high for a quite a few days before ovulation although I have found that sometimes it can b high on the odd random day in my cycle (but maybe that's just me lol). Keep checking the next few days to see if it remains high and u get a positive opk. I'd assume ur approaching ovulation.xx

think of SHOW for you most fertile time.

Soft
High
Open
Wet

From all the literatre i have seen on cervix xheckign it can take a few months to distinguish between low mid high, open closed etc so keep at it and look out for the changes. good luck

how does an open cervix feel lol? sorry im a novice to all this , i was silly thinking i could get pregnant just by not usein contrception xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back