Just found out I am pregnant!!

Congrats again hun and head over to tri 1 we are v friendly x

Wow, thank you everyone - you are all so amazing :)
I've started a couple of posts in the BFP section - will have to start a pregnancy diary soon. Xxx

Huge Congratulations! Great to see some happy news in the June testing thread! Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months.
X j

Thank you everyone - I seem to be more obsessed with how much my boobs have grown over the past few days lol!!
I am fighting the urge not to start shopping for baby things till I know everything is ok - guess it won't hurt to do a bit of eBay surfing lol :)

Woohoo for you too. What an amazing feeling. Congratulations xxx

:yay::yay:

Congratulations to you - you did really well not telling your dads partner in the end- have you told your mum yet?

Wishing you a lovely 8 months from here X

Thanks JJ Mum :) it wasn't easy keeping quiet, especially when she asked if we are still TTC lol. I just said yes and then changed the subject! I'm sure she will understand that I wanted to tell my mum 1st. As we are away this weekend and I want to tell my mum to her face, I have decided to call round to see her at lunch time on Monday. I can't wait to see her reaction :) xxx

Whoop whoop!!! So happy for you, had a quick nosey a a few posts you wrote previous to BFP, Excited to see u over in tri 1, are you due Feb? I'm due the 4th xx

Thanks mumsy4 - yeah, if everything goes to plan I am due around the end of Feb :)

How is your pregnancy going? I hope you have a happy/healthy pregnancy over the coming months xxx

Hehe, my OH set me up with a pregnancy ticker this evening as I commented that I loved the ones some of the ladies have on here - so funny to think my baby is currently the size of a poppy seed lol.

Speaking of pregnancy tickers can you see mine? I can only see writing no picture on anything :-(
Pregnancy is progressing nicely, and as much I appreciate my pregnancy I really can't wait to pass the 12 week mark and get rid of this sickness and also not to worry as much
How are you feeling xx

No I can't see your ticker sorry, it's just writing :-(

Yeah I know what you mean, it all seems very unreal to me atm! Apart from sore boobs, excessive thirst and feeling tired I don't feel pregnant yet! Don't think I will believe it till I see my 1st scan which is weeks away :-( But I am very happy!! Oh, I am also feeling very bloated and uncomfortable tonight - probably because we had a Chinese takeaway quite late into the evening. Is it normal to start feeling bloated and full so early in pregnancy?

When did the sickness start for you? Can't say I'm looking forward to that. I hope it doesn't last much longer for you. My friend is currently having a horrendous time with sickness poor thing. Xxx

I put on a ticker then realised we had the same one!! Oh well poppy seeds for everyone. Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

The sickness started very VERY early on about a week after conception, way before I missed a period, never suffered this early before, I had plenty of symptoms before a missed period, very similar to you, really tender boobs, needing to pee 3 times an hour, bloated and painfully trapped wind and ofcourse exhaustion.
Well I'm definitely bloated and struggling tIo use the loo (tmi ) I have terrible trapped wind aswell so I would say your symptoms are pretty normal lol, welcome to pregnancy xx

Last edited:
I put on a ticker then realised we had the same one!! Oh well poppy seeds for everyone. Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Lol, that's ok - shows we both have good taste :) we can watch our poppy seeds grow together! How funny that our babies are that tiny - a bit hard to comprehend really! Xxx

The sickness started very VERY early on about a week after conception, way before I missed a period, never suffered this early before, I had plenty of symptoms before a missed period, very similar to you, really tender boobs, needing to pee 3 times an hour, bloated and painfully trapped wind and ofcourse exhaustion.
Well I'm definitely bloated and struggling tIo use the loo (tmi ) I have terrible trapped wind aswell so I would say your symptoms are pretty normal lol, welcome to pregnancy xx

Ooh no mumsy4 - sounds like baby is putting you through hell :-( I hope things start getting easier for you when you reach Tri 2 xxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back