• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for fun!!!

sparkles0210

Reaction score
What do you think your partner would say if you let him read some of the Threads, posts, stories..... on PF?

I know what my man would think of mine lol I'll get back to you all on my thoughts later heee heee

Haha good question! I think all our talk of bodily fluids, CM and peeing on opk's would terrify the life out of my hubby haha :) he is very much of the opinion of going with the flow and seeing what happens with regard to ttc, so I think if he read on here and saw all the things we talk about and the actual science behind getting pg, he would be a real eye-opener for him.

I tend to go on PF on my phone at work, so he doesn't really know about it although he knows I am always googling different baby forums whenever I have a question! X

I know what my hubby thinks he always says god your not chatting again are you, and then when i wana talk to him(esp body stuff lol) he always pulls a funny face and i say see its easier to talk to people who are going through the same thing and can help me with answers. He is very laid back really and doesnt care he can see how much it helps me having you lovely ladies to chat to esp atm.

Michelle. x

I think there'd be an OH-shaped hole in the wall! Lol xxx

What's wrong with them I think they are all the same, if I mention it he changes the subject!!! but I do think it's much easier chatting to you girlies because you all understand I don't think my family or friends do either, they seam to get board if I bring anything up so i just couldn't be arsed (i might br paranoid), glad I found PF ;-) it's really helping me cope with the unknown and that I'm not the only one, thanks girls x

The only people that know we are TTC are 2 friends (both of whom had babies in December so are not all that "available" at the moment) so my poor OH here's about my bodily fluids etc on an almost daily basis! He is a star :)

Although I think half the time he kind of zones out LOL!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
he knows i joined PF but i tell him i just read other ppls comments, no idea i do a lot of posting, he would run like the wind if he read half of what i wrote.

My OH would probably happily read it but I think he'd end up a bit freaked out by the measures taken to ensure the best chances of BFPs! I know he seems a bit miffed if I start to go on about it so PF is a lifesaver for me if I need to find something out or have a question or need to vent a bit. OH just wants to be relaxed and see what happens rather than concern himself too much with all of the details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back