• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just for fun :)

LittleManda

Reaction score
http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-736.htm

this is what she said for me..

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and dark hair.

((my baby is due in july so will be warm outside.. i HOPE my labour will only last 5hours as my friend who had a little girl in october was in labour for 17hours :talkhand: .. i am convinced i am having a boy - dont know why - but i find out in 6 days :) - i have dark hair & babies dad has blue eyes))

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 22 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and dark hair.

im due in may, lets hope its sunny haha. hoping the labour bit is wrong, my last was only 6 hours, im expecting a boy, ive got dark hair and hubby and the boys have all got blue eyes. we shall see

ooo that sounds promising if you know your already having a boy :)

but 22 hours.. OMG - fingers crossed thats wrong!!

theyre ment to get shorter with each pregnancy, my 1st was about 26 hrfrom 1st contraction to delivering but i did have an epidural then, 2nd was about 11 n 1/2 with gas and air

Here's mine

"The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver."

Heres my reading:

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

Well I have been told Im having a girl! Its due in may so it could well be overcast.I hope the labour is correct-9 hours, better than my son which was 22 hours!

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

Im having a boy not a girl, as I definatly saw a willy at the scan :lol:
My ex's hair was brown and mines naturally ginger, so fair hair? :think:
My eyes are blue my ex's are brown.

jazzmum2be said:

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and some very fine hair.

Im having a boy not a girl, as I definatly saw a willy at the scan :lol:
My ex's hair was brown and mines naturally ginger, so fair hair? :think:
My eyes are blue my ex's are brown.

awww urz was the only 1 thats been wrong..

but the hair and eyes sounds promising :)

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some blond hair.

Mmmm, im due July so may very well be sunny. My OH has blue eyes, I have hazel. My OH and I both had blonde hair as children although mine now costs me a fortune to make blonde as my OH has kinda brown hair with ginger sideburns :rotfl: :rotfl:

I dont really have any questions, i aint ever to shy to ask :D

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and some blond hair.

Hmmm. I have a feeling that this one is a boy alright, but hazel eyes? I have green eyes and my OH has blue. Eight hours doesn't sound too bad. It's funny, but it's obviously a computer analysing the data we give and extrapolating fill-the-blanks answers from those...

yeah - did it a second time with exactly the same answers and got this one...

The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and be almost bald.

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be completely bald.

Hmmm! Six hours could be right :pray: as I was in labour with Amber for nine hours and secons ones are apparently quicker! Amber weighed 8lbs at birth so it's roughly the same weight... correct that it will be a boy... not sure about the green eyes as me and my OH both have blue eyes and so does Amber! Although it could well be sunny seeing as I'm due at the end of April! :lol:

This is mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a lot of hair.

Sunny - hope so
Wee hours of the morning - sounds about right :roll: :lol:
8 Hours labour - :dance: Where do I sign?
Boy - I think it is and a fortune teller said it would be a boy
8lb 7 oz - Hope so coz EVERY baby on hubby's side (him, brothers, nieces and nephews etc) has been over 10lb!
Brown eyes - I have brown eyes

LOTS OF HAIR - :shock: Hubby is bald! :rotfl:

oooo most of these are sounding good..

i'm liking the fact that i have the shortest labour..

although i seem to have the heaviest baby & i'm only a munchkin :rotfl:

The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and be almost bald.

:doh:

i did this with Thomas and if i remember rightly she was right about most of it
i got this this time sounds good to me

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning . Thomas came early hours so im guessing this one prob will to

After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be almost bald. My last labour was 10 hours and they are ment to get shorter, Thomas weighed 6lb 12oz so i might be prone to small babies, Thomas has blue eyes same as me arron has green so very lickly i was bald untill two years old lol
xx

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

I'm hoping it's true! 21 hour labour last time! :pray:

finaly found Thomas' one yes i have just spent 30 mins looking for it :oops:
Manda&Thomas said:
The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a lot of hair.

But there is more. It is perfectly healthy and normal to want to look good, even during these interesting months! I sense you feel a little reluctant. Well, you're not being silly or shallow -- you're taking care of yourself. And I am happy that you are.

mine sounds fantatsic only we both have blue eyes so not sure about the dark eyes thing
manda xx

It was boiling hot the day he was born and he was born at 1:43am
labour was 10 hours he is a boy he was 6lb 12oz and was 15 inches long he has bright blue eyes and is almost bald haha
completly wrong unlike i thought
xx

Here's my prediction:

"The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 21 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some very fine hair."

Why did I have to draw the 21 hour straw? :doh: I'd be a bit shocked if our baby had green eyes and fine hair tbh as me and Dan both have dark eyes and very thick hair and no relatives with green eyes either! :think:

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 6 ounces, :shock: and will be 19 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be almost bald

Well, as i read my prediction i was very pleased, as we have been told we are having a baby girl, but when it got to her predicted weight, i became very shocked!!! Also i'm hoping she might have hair :rotfl:

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a lot of hair.

can't wait to see how true this is, don't want 16 hours of labor though :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back