• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just felt baby from the outside :-)

jomc

Reaction score
So, Ive just gotten into bed next to a dead to the world snoring hubby.
Lay on my back for a min, just to settle in, and put my hand on my tummy.
For the first time, I felt bubs moving beneath my hand!
Up til now Ive felt flutterings inside but couldnt feel anything from the outside.
I waited another minute and felt it again :) Felt like a strong single kick underwater. Really strange!
Im so excited! :)

Oh wow! I bet that was amazing! Can't wait to feel mine but will be a few weeks yet! Xx

aww thats lovely, its amazing when you can feel it for first time on outside , did u wake OH to have a feel? x

Sounds wonderful!! Looking forward to it!

aww thats lovely, its amazing when you can feel it for first time on outside , did u wake OH to have a feel? x

No didnt wake him... would have done but he hasnt slept for the last three nites due to bck problem so thought Id leave him since he had managed to fall asleep

oh i love it!! can't wait for this to happen, so happy for you hunxx

Exactly what I feel when I put my hand on bump, and when OH put's his hand there :D
They'll be turning into big kicks any time now! I got one about 5 minutes ago whilst replying to a thread and it made me jump :lol: xxx

I got a couple while at the cinema watching Harry Potter just now! :)

:D Lovely! They'll become really frequent now, mine certainly did. Every day I get kicks xxx

ah great isnt it i can feel mine from outside so can OH but he says its quite faint and i feel it hard x x

Its a lovely feeling isn't it. I can feel them and see them from the outside but hubby still hasn't. Every time i say look at my bump moving he misses it :(

Im the same.. felt it yesterday so got hubby to feel... and nothing!

That's lovely! I can feel my baby a lot on the inside now, but not from the outside anymore, and when I put my hand on my tummy it stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back