Just eaten...

kanga86

Reaction score
... A whole tub of cheese and onion Pringles :oooo:

I wouldn't feel so bad but now I feel rather sick and stuffed! :D I also had a whole tub of sour cream and onion Pringles yesterday too!!

I should be banned from buying in Xmas day goodies as I'm eating them all!! :) xx

I'm addicted to pickled onions mmmmm omg kanga I'm off to shop to get some cheese and onion crisps lol xxx

Sent from my AWSOME iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I never buy pringles coz it is true, once you pop you can't stop lol They are sooooo yum though.

I just wanna eat bad food all the time, I was like this with my son I swore I would be different this time, but I just crave the carbs!

Hahaah we made our Christmas ocado order before I knew I was preggers... Soo gonna be adding some yummiest things to that list I reckon!

I REALLY want pringles now :) I made some chocolate brownies today so might just have to scoff those instead xxx

I'm massively craving carbs too...never eaten so badly, and this is the time I shouldn't be! Can't get enough of toast...toast with honey, toast with marmite, toast with jam, toast with butter...having toast with baked beans for dinner!

Toast and marmite is one of my fav things at the mo too, thinking beans on toast sounds yummy for tea :) xx

You've just reminded me that there are pringles in my cupboard... just about to make dinner but I am so tempted just to open them instead :lol:

I have been loving Monster Munch Pickled Onion flavour - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back