Just doesn't get it....

D_ball

Reaction score
The beaker that is!
Henry just won't drink out of a beaker, I've tried different types but still no luck, I thought it was because he didn't like the water or juice. But i gave up this morning, worried that he's not getting any fluids other than milk, and even that seems to be diminishing rapidly :wall: I decided to try juice in a bottle, he took it no worries and actually drank about 2oz!
I know this isn't great but do you guys think it would be ok for a short while whilst he gets the hang of the beaker? What do you do?

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

my lo has had baby juice in a bottle since being 4 weeks old to help with going to the toilet but im going to try a beaker soon just persvere but give in bottle until he gets hang of it thats what i would do but dont know if its right x

The only beaker charley has taken to is a tommee tippee one but he only drinks little amounts at a time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300873562.636031.jpg
This is it and it's the 1st cup that Lacey took too!!

The one laceys mummy posted is the only Tegan will drink out of Aswel! id keep giving it to him in a bottle for now Hun he'll get there eventually xx

That's the only one zac will have too! Keep offering him the cup but give him water or juice in a bottle until he gets the hang of it, zac gets really constipated if he doesn't have water, good luck x

They sell all the TT feeding stuff in poundland too!!! I've got it all already patiently waiting to be used lol

That beaker is the 1 that all of my kids used (in fact my 4yo still takes his milk to bed in it) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back