just a random one

fein _but_waiting!

Reaction score
:wave: so i've not started a thread in ages!!!!!! and just thought i would now. Not a whole lot to report on my front. Getting bigger obviously (although can't wait for what i call the proper pregnant bump). Been feeling the lightest kicks, usually once or twice a day, def.kicks cos they're like muscle twitches coming from the inside, and also been feeling what i can only assume is the baby moving back and forth causing my stomach to harden and soften. So that's about as interesting as it's been for me lately. Have my anomaly scan on monday, now that i'm really excited for and will hopefully be finding out what team we're on.

Oh yeh, last night for the 2nd time in about a week, i've been woken by a sharp 10sec pain on one side of my abdomen which i usually find i'm turning over when i wake up and moving hurts it, doesn't help. I get up move around a little and it goes. I'm thinking it's probably round ligament pain.

Ok, boring i know but maybe some of you are having similar or more exciting things happen?!

Im also getting the muscle twitches and turning sensations. Cant wait to ffel it proper on the outside.

My anomoly scan is on the 21st and i cant wait although my hospital dont tell you the sex, so im planning on being eagle eyed and am going to ask if i see anything that remotely resembles either sex bits and pieces. (she cant ignore me can she)

Its also fairly boring here to

i also wake up with annoying irritations but sometimes he falls asleep on the sofa :wink:

Glad to know i'm not the only one find tis remotely boring too. went to see midwife, listened to baby's heart beat. nice, has a lovely calmin effect. wish could buy the palpitation equipment so i would just listen to my love all the time.

my lower tummy feels a bit heavy sometimes, like i'm carry something (hey i am).

actually looking forward to me and my bump getting bigger, its been too quiet

Serendipity said:
Glad to know i'm not the only one find tis remotely boring too. went to see midwife, listened to baby's heart beat. nice, has a lovely calmin effect. wish could buy the palpitation equipment so i would just listen to my love all the time.

my lower tummy feels a bit heavy sometimes, like i'm carry something (hey i am).

How far on are you............you need a ticker

Oh yeh, last night for the 2nd time in about a week, i've been woken by a sharp 10sec pain on one side of my abdomen which i usually find i'm turning over when i wake up and moving hurts it, doesn't help. I get up move around a little and it goes. I'm thinking it's probably round ligament pain.

Hi :wave:

I keep getting these pains too, like muscles pulling, if I turn over too quickly, pain stays for a couple of minutes then disappears, I just put down to muscles being softer & more stretchy. x

Serendipity said:

so funny cos i've been waiting and loooking forward to this for ages and now that i'm here, i expected it to feel more exciting and real but i seem to be more excited about my friend who is 6 weeks behind me, hehe. I guess because i've had it (touch wood) so easy till now, it feels more like i'm constipated and extremely bloated/getting fat! so i totally feel the boring thing, sedentary thing. i'm sure over the next few weeks as i get bigger and feel things i won't be bored and will be wishing i could feel like this again, but c'est la vie! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back