Just a pointless rant!

robtans1st

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

As the title says really. Feeling abit poorly today, iron tablets are ruining my stomach and making me sick, so tired cos cant get comfy at night but then dont want to spend the day sleeping. Just feel like im :wall2:

Alot of you probably arent aware of my position but the company i work for went into administration 4 weeks ago and we havent been paid since the end of may. My OH has recently started a new job so has to work in hand before he gets his wages meaning we are living on nothing. Was supposed to have 3 weeks paid holiday before I started my Mat leave but have had to start it early as I cant even afford to get to work now. I have no idea when i will recieve any money and its just soooo frustrating we cant finish off buying for our little man. I should be enjoying this time before he arrives but everyday I dread the postman coming as I know another letter requesting money will drop onto the doormat. We are lucky enough to be staying with my OH family at the moment so food isnt an issue but all of this has messed up our plans as wewere due to be moving closer to my mum but have had to put this on hold as we couldnt afford to rent anywhere. Just feel like crying today :(

If any of you ladies do or did shop at Jane Norman please refrain from doing so now. They dont know how many lives they are ruining by leaving their staff in the dark. I ended up in hospital because of the stress.

Think thats my rant over with lol just hope we get some news today and my wages then i can go shop, shop, shop to cheer myself up! x

Oh hon please don't let those heartless b'stards there stress you out any more than they have already, they aren't worth it. Can you put all your venting in a letter to the head office let them know what they have done to you on a personal level, might not get you anywhere but you might feel better telling them what you think of them!

Oh hon please don't let those heartless b'stards there stress you out any more than they have already, they aren't worth it. Can you put all your venting in a letter to the head office let them know what they have done to you on a personal level, might not get you anywhere but you might feel better telling them what you think of them!

Thats a great idea... even if you dont get very far with it at least it will make you feel better! It helps sometimes just to put everything down on paper and you never know they might be able to do something.

Hope you feel more cheerful soon!

xx

Thanks guys, feel alittle better was just really fed up this morning. I did email the administrators yesterday as at the moment i am employed by them and explained my situation and the stress they are putting me under and received a generic email in reply. It did state that at the moment i'm entitled to SMP but didnt answer when we would be getting paid :mad: Have had a nice walk in the countryside this aft and got some air. Seems to have calmed me down abit but heartburn has kicked in now! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back