EVERYONE BUT ME?

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
Well over the weekend my fella and I got that all "wanted and needed" telephone call from his sister... she is pregnant again (3 weeks) and although I congratulated him for being an uncle the second time round I couldnt help but feel envious. She is 10 years my junior and her youngest is only just 1 year old, it doesnt seem fair. I am now on the 2WW (AGAIN!) and getting sick of seeing the witch arrive month after month. Sorry for the rant, I know a lot of you are in the same boat but it does get frustrating! Baby dust to you all x

i no its a cliche hun but .... it will happen to u when u least expect it. its just a matter of forgetting and enjoying. easier said than done i know.
well good luck hun and i hope its ur month
:hug: :hug:

:wave: I really hope so... its so frustrating as the first time I conceived it was only a few weeks before my BFP. Seems like forever this time. If nothing has happened by the time xmas is over im going to go and get some tests done (which wont be easy living in Spain - and will be quite costly as they dont have an NHS out here!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back