let of steam

racha

Reaction score
i feel a bit glum as its starting to bother me that nothing seems to be happening my OH is supportive but i don't want to always talk to him about it just feel every where i go i see a bump and can't help but feeling envious.

Sorry your feeling glum! I feel exactly the same about babies and bumps being everywhere. My 2 best friends are pregnant, one with twins! I cant even get one! Just have to think our time will come.

your in the perfect place to blow off steam hun, how long have you been trying? x

Sorry you're down hon. It's probably going to be one of the most stressful times of our lives and it's bound to effect us. I popped out earlier and there were babies everywhere!! You've just got to believe that it's your destiny to have a child and hold on to that hope!

Xx

thanks all.only couple of months TTC so i should not get get myself to stressed but i think its hard x

I know how u feel bab I've been trying for ages and have had nothing and all the other girls have only got to look at a man to get pregnant, and there always seems to be a program on tv about pregnancy or something pregnancy related, I'm determined to not ut let me down and get on with TTC hope everything gets better hun

thanks i know what you mean it seems so easy for everyone else perhaps its not but it really gets at me and i just get so on edge

Yeah my sister in law is pregnant and it's hard hun every time the conversation turns to her pregnancy I feel like I'm gonna start crying,
Hope everything gets easier and you get ur BFP!! Xx :hugs:

We've only just started TTC but I can't believe the amount of baby-related stuff I'm suddenly noticing around - friend's, family, work, TV. It's hard Racha but I believe Positive Mental Attitude is very important.

FX and :dust::dust::dust: for you x

I know the feeling - Im only on cycle 4 and sometimes feel like giving up as its a stress at times - am I ov'ing, is everything working, my luteal phase is short, the pressure of BD'ing but then I think we will all get there in the end!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back