Just 4 bums Nappies???

shell30984

Reaction score
Any one used these?
they are on kiddicare - you get 210 nappies for £21 (which i thought was a bargain)

but was wondering if they were any good before i went ahead to get some :)

Yes im using them as my daughter is older she's in size 4 so you get less but still a good buy, I find them as good as pampers etc, if you order two boxes you don't pay delivery x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Oooh I might try these if they're good! I saw the link on kiddicare but I just assumed they were cloth ones so I didn't click on there! xx

that sounds good to me then :) i'll order some today!!
Any idea on sizes, as i read a review that said they were slightly larger than other brands,
my LO is 12lb so assume would need size 3?

I've been using them since size 2, now on 3 and very very pleased :D

My little girl is 16 months, just over 20lb wearing a size 4.

so id go for a 3, also if you have any packets un opened that get out grown you can send them back for the next size xx

I never know what size to get. Caleb is a nightmare for nappies, none of them fit him properly and they just leak. At the moment he's on 4+ for pampers baby dry because the 3s and 4s kept leaking and didn't come up far enough. So if these sizes come up a bit bigger then it could be a good thing for me! xx

GO TO THE MORRISONS STORE!!! the 240 nappies are on sale there Just for Bums for £19.99!!!! morrisons are part of kiddicare so sell there things in store sometimes to introduce them, we got the box at the weekend and the nappies are really good not one leak yet (we had leaks all the time with huggies) xx

Great!! Thanks, i'll be off there tomorrow then to try them :)
I buy whatever nappies are on offer normally, have just started a pack of pampers, and have had 2 leaks already today :( :( not a fan!!

I use them on Jacob too, we've been using them for ages now, and not one leak, whereas pampers and Huggies were always leaking :( I live right near kiddicare too so no delivery charges, yay!x

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Are they good for night time at all? C goes bed at half 7, have to change him at 3 and again at 7am...he has a night feed so he wees a lot, doesn't leak but it gets very full and uncomfortable for him, apart from that I have no probs with his nappies (use on Asda little angels and huggies and pampers were rubbish, murder for leaking x

We use them at night and have no leaks, where she's was leaking every night with pampers xx

We use at night and even when she slept through no leaks :) It does say they are for day and night i think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back