just 4 all who dont know this is becks-857 here *confused*

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
When ur left single with the baby is it the law that the father has to give money for the baby?, just wondering what my rights are if you can help? as he's now being stupid saying he doesnt even know if its his which ffs is defo his as i havent slept with ne1 else whilst with him lol

If you need the money then you should be able to get the csa involved but if you can manage then try and stay away from anything to do with him, he sounds like a nasty peice of work. :(

hey becks,
he will have to pay money to the csa. dont worry about his claims that he isnt the dad, because he has to pay until HE can prove the baby is not his.
:D

but if he says that he isnt the father and they say well you need a dna test and he says he cant afford it, then he hasnt got to take one case closed. this is what happened to me

thats bollocks though cause then anyone could just say "well im not the father" and get away with it.. :evil: ughhh this place is not fair!

i'm not going to be staying in france forever it is boring theres nothing here lol

but untill babies born then yeah but if the person has a job then theres no reason for them not to be able 2 "prove" there not the father grr i want moneyyy

Not sure where you stand if you are living abroad but if you put his name on the birth certificate then you can claim money through the CSA.

If he says the baby isn't his then he needs to validate this by paying for a DNA test to be done. Which he won't do if he knows the baby is his.

The CSA has bad press but we pay for OH'S 3 children from previous marriage and have never had any problems.

Cassi - If a parent brings up a child as their own (whether it is or isn't) for more than 2yrs then under the current law they HAVE to pay. So most cannot get away with just saying the baby/children arn't mine.

I agree that the system is still pretty b***ocks though and needs to be changed.

dunno if ur living abroad but wen i saw my solisitor
if the father says the baby isnt his then the CSA will make him have a blood test and if its a + he has to pay for it, if its a - then goverment pay for it that is wot i was told a yr ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back