June 2014 Mummy's to be!

Well went back today, still being awkward so i ended up getting an internal! And after about 15 mins jellybean moved just enough to snatch the measurement, so my due date has been confirmed as july 3rd now! Gonna have to switch threads! Lol!

What an active baby! Awww your a July mummy now, you can still chat with us June ladies, baby may come early!

ill be nebbing in all the threads as usual :) am secretly hoping baby comes a wee bit earlier like 27th of june, Hubbys birthday! Then i dont need to worry bout a gift! Lol

Tri hopping a little lol- after my chat with my midwife she is betting despite my due date been 31st may it'll come in june haha

Tri hopping a little lol- after my chat with my midwife she is betting despite my due date been 31st may it'll come in june haha

They come when they are ready, I think a month window is best , 2 weeks either way! Im not telling people my due date just saying June or summer!

hah the girls at work keep trying to guess

We had a sweep stake with friends and family on date, weight and sex but ds came so early that nobody was even close so he got the money!

Hello ladies, I've been in July mummies but my dating scan confirmed my due date as 28th June so guess I should move!? Most of you are probably over in tri 2 now huh?

Today is the first day it feels like there is something inside me. Not feeling movement, just lying on my tummy or bending over feels a bit different. Anyone else? xx

Im in week 16 now and am sure I felt something last night in work ?? It was like bubbles or butterflies low down I honestly dont know what to think as I have never felt anythingllike it before ?

With bending over and my tummy feeling diffrent I totally agree

Xxxx

Hi stary, we've got 2 June mummy threads going on just now as we're all just crossing over into tri 2!
Know what you mean about feeling something there now, for the first time last night I wasn't comfy sleeping on my tummy like something was being squashed!

Hello ladies, I've been in July mummies but my dating scan confirmed my due date as 28th June so guess I should move!? Most of you are probably over in tri 2 now huh?

Today is the first day it feels like there is something inside me. Not feeling movement, just lying on my tummy or bending over feels a bit different. Anyone else? xx

Hi, I'm also due 28 June :). Mine was put back from 22nd.

Last edited:
That's exciting that we're due the same day! I wonder who will pop first? Are you gonna find out what you're having? We're gonna keep it a secret. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back