Jumperoo Question

*Star*

Reaction score
Okay, Amelia is 4 months, can control her head really well.

I put her in the jumperoo and her feet are miles off the floor!!!

Does it matter Or do her feet need to be on the floor?

I would have thought not cause it's not like she can support any weight on her legs yet, but just wanted to ask to make sure :)

I'm sure it's fine, though to her it'll just be an "eroo" until her leggies are long enough for her to jump :lol:

She'll have a fabby time batting all the things on it in the meantime I'm sure. Becky was about Amelia's age when we got ours. She was definitely less than 5 months anyhoo.

:) I'm sure it doesn't matter but I guess you could put a catalogue underneath or something. lol. xxx

We tried putting the yellow pages under her feet but the pages got pushed around so we found a pillow worked best :D

Because it's new the springs are higher than they will be - with a little use they will come down a tiny bit lower and you won't need the cushion any more. Either that or DD grew an inch or 2 in a few weeks at that age :lol:

we originally bought it for oliver when he was about5 months old, but he didn't get much use out of it.

i'll go hunt a thick pillow out lol. will get some pics for you tomorrow too :D

When we first got ours Connie was exactly 4 months and her feet didn't touch the ground. A week later her toes were touching. We've just had to put it up a notch on the straps as she's grown again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back