*jump jump*

spice

Reaction score
pointless thread really but . . .

ok so i cant jump, so i bounced on the sofa! (i'm sat down!)
been trying to get through to the tax office for the last few months, every time i call they've kept me on hold for over 10 mins, so have hung up!
FINALLY someone answered :) they have sorted out my tax code, as it was wrong! and am getting a rebate :) for all tax paid so far this year and for the overpayment from last year :dance: should come just around due date :)

Last edited:
yeah - that's great news. Bet you already know all the fab baby things you are going to buy with it too! :dance:

Thats brilliant! I got a tax rebate at the beginning of June for £860!!! I was SO happy it couldn't have come at a better time :)

Great news! I got nearly £300 before Xmas! Bumped into my old boss who told me she had some paperwork for me to send off an I'd be entitled to it coz I'd been emergency taxed! Goood feeling, good time to come too! xxxx

Thats brilliant! I got a tax rebate at the beginning of June for £860!!! I was SO happy it couldn't have come at a better time :)

£860 thats great!!! I got £13.25 :wall2: but I suppose it's better than nothing lol

£860 thats great!!! I got £13.25 :wall2: but I suppose it's better than nothing lol

Aww, it was backdated from 2009 which is why it was so much. I even phoned the tax office to double check because it seemed like too much!

Awww that's great news :) you're gonna have one spoiled baby!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back