Juice

happy-chick

Reaction score
Can u give babies normal sugar free cordial if its really dilutted? Or do u have to stick to baby juice? Im trying to get her to have more fluids as shes struggling to go to the loo but wont have just water.

When giving pure apple juice & water whats the ratio?

My HV said 1-2 drops (she described them as pings bless her) of pure juice in a cupfull of water and she allso said never give adult cordial because the sugar is replaced with sweetners like asparatame(sp?) and thats much worse. Hope that helps x

OK thanks yeh that does help :) ive been given conflicting advice so wasnt sure... baby juice it is then!

I haven't given juice yet to DD, but I have just made some ice lollies for DD. I just put in a few drops of pure fruit juice (not from concentrate, 100% pure squeezed juice) then just tap water. What is the difference in baby juice (I've never bought it so not sure) and just 100% pure fruit juice?

Valentine Xxx

doesnt have to be bay juice hun you can give fresh orange, apple, pinnapple etc but make sure it says ''not from concentrait'' on the bottle/tub and its 1 part juice to 4/6 parts water depending on how strong you wanna make it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back