Juice...

LilyMac

Reaction score
Is there any type of juice you can give a baby under 4 months? Aiden absolutely hates water and will only have a sip and then scream his head off.
Ive tried for about 6 weeks to make him take it but he just wont. I know he'll get lots of water from his formula but I was just wondering if there was anything else I can give him as I dont want to feed him when he's just thirsty!

All the juices I've seen are for 4+ months :(

I watered it down for Isla. She's been having juice since 3 months. Not very much but it's a start. X

Oh, I didnt know you could do that! What kind of juice do you use and how much juice/water?

Oh, I didnt know you could do that! What kind of juice do you use and how much juice/water?

I'm not sure you're meant to but she isn't bothered by water. Boots do flavoured water and Hipp do an apple juice that she drinks. I waste tonnes of it tho as she never drinks more than an oz a day!

boots do their own juice but its completly clear with a hint of flavour - they also say 4 months but i gave it to h when he was 3 months but now hes eating he wont drink anything else!!

Charley has Heinz baby juice! He loves it! Like Emma said, just water it down abit x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back