Jollypops

mibiuk

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish you good luck with your scan today :D

Can't wait to see pics.

Take care
Kathy x

Gosh getting in early today arent we !!! Good luck today hun

Cant wait for pics either chop chop lady !!

Good luck!! :cheer:
Cant wait for pics either!! :D:D:D

Awww thanks ladies. Scans not till 4pm at Ipswich so wouldnt be able to let you know till tonight!! Its about 45 mins away from were i live.

I've got a really busy day today, but so happy now as the nursery carpet has just arrived :cheer: :cheer: , so looks like hubbys gona be busy over the weekend painting the skirtingboards while i'm working :D

I'll post later tonight to let you no. :wave:

Good luck! Are you finding out the sex or keeping it a suprise?

We are finding out the sex, if shrimp wants to show us :pray:

Oooh yay, good luck at your scan :D Hope the LO flashes his or her bits at you :D

Looking forward to seeing the pictures later today :)

good luck......hope your baby is behaving so you can find out what team you're on

:hug:

Ooh hope all went well at your scan jollypops.

Cant wait to see your pics and find out what team you are on. :cheer:

:hug: xxxxxxxxx

Well we're back and here is baby foster ...........................

ForumPicture3.jpg

ForumPicture2.jpg

forumpicture1.jpg

aboybg.gif

Aww congratulations on your Team Blue!! I guessed boy for you so i was right yay! :lol: Lovely pics you got of your little guy aswell!
Also im going to have a 4D scan at the end of June so just wondering did you enjoy your scan, how long did you get to see your LO for? x

Hi MissyRee - we had our scan done at a4dbaby based at martlesham, ipswich http://www.a4dbaby.com/prices.htm went on a friday so saved an extra 30% and went for the full 30min dvd, 4 photos and cd rom (36 photos) and sexing for total cost of £113.90 and saw baby for about 30-45mins. It was good value for money compared to others but i would say dont expect all the pictures and dvd to be of good quality because most will more than likely be out of focus or movement of the probe so out of it all i would say is probly half of it is ok, but everyones is different.
hope that makes sense.

aww congratulations on finding out the sex...its a boy yayyy! Where are the piccies? :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back