Joeyslings carriers

arcanegirl

Reaction score
I have a Mei Tai carrier from Joeyslings and i highly reccomend them!
I use mine with my neice alot and she loves it, shes going through a phase of not wanting to sit in the pram long but will happily sit in this carrier and even fall asleep in it.

Unlike most types of carrier the Mei Tai distributes the weight of the baby over your body rather than just the shoulders, and carries the baby in like a sitting position rather than hanging them from the crotch.

Joeyslings also sell wraps and slings. All hand made to your specifications and in the fabric/colour you choose.

Ebay shop: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Joey-Slings_W0 ... esstQQtZkm

Website (still under construction but keep checking back, should be up during the summer hols) http://joeyslings.co.uk

She has even more than whats shown in the shop. If you email her she will send pics of the whole range. I think you can even find a fabric you like elsewhere and she'll order it and make one up in that fabric.

Also id like to add, the straps are made out of a really soft fabric, but still very stong so those straps wont irritate you or baby.

I love the retro dots pouches, they are just fab!

Goodness Arcane! What are you trying to do to me ;) It's bad enough with Beanie forcing me into buying nappies and now you're showing me pretty new fabrics, DH will be hiding his cards :lol:

Kina said:
I love the retro dots pouches, they are just fab!

Goodness Arcane! What are you trying to do to me ;) It's bad enough with Beanie forcing me into buying nappies and now you're showing me pretty new fabrics, DH will be hiding his cards :lol:

hey...who was showing me a certain velour nappy that seems to be in both our houses now hey!!!!!!

Bbeautiful slings - I love my sling they are fab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back