• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

job interview!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Got a job interview at 2.00 today and Im so nervous!

Its just for a carers position, working with adults with disabilities. I've done it before and to be honest I enjoyed it! Its a home carer vacancy though so it means I'd be driving to their homes, which is also good cos I hate being stuck in one place all day!

The woman on the phone gave me the impression that the jobs already mine cos she said 'I'll be your line manager for the area you're going to work in, but I'm going on holiday so somebody else is doing your interview. I'll be working with you for your first few days til you get used to things, looking forward to meeting you!'

Maybe she was just talking hypothetically (or whatever u call it!) but I've got experience and I've already got my police check so I think they might take me on!

I suppose I'll know by this afternoon!

Good Luck hun. Let us know how it goes.x

Good luck but it sounds like its in the bag already :D

well i got the job! i cant start for 8 weeks though :x

i have a police check already but they dont accept them, you have to have another one done through their company and it takes about 2 months!!

i have to pay for it too, £40!! we're really going to struggle until i start working, i've had a quick look to see if theres any temporary work for the time being but theres nothing available!

so thats 2 months of scrimping and saving.... :roll: when i do start though its good money so we'll be able to splash out a bit again!

feel like such a letdown to daniel as i cant even put much towards the bills at the minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back