Jess with her eyes open

cab'o'holic

Reaction score

Ok so she has one of Lukes old baby grows on and a red cut nose as she keeps taking of her scratch mits at night, but I finally got one with hr eyes open.
She is so good we you woul'dnt know she was here

Oh what a lovely photo :) Try babies socks, they don't have heels and seem to stay on better.

No problem. :) I still bought scratch mitts for this one ready, probably won't use them but you just have to don't ya.

She is a gorgeous little darling cab! :hug: :hug: Even better than scratch mitts if you can get them are babygros from next, they have little built in cuffs that turn into built in scratch mitts so there is no way they can take them off also they keep there little handies toasty warm at night xxxx heres a pic of tia in hers,

Picture482.jpg

I had to give in today and buy her a dummy, she was drinking so much she had bad wind and her nappies were real bad she has been taking 26oz a day and at her waight she should'nt even be on 18oz and its the one for hungry babies

cab shes gorge hunni a proper pretty little lady well done hun, i know what you mean about the mits Alfie pulled them off at night bless them :hug:

She is gorgeous :D Matalan also do the sleepsuits with mitts built in.

WOW she looks gorgeous!!!

I bet your so proud!!!

Those babygrows with the scratch mits look brill. My sis got me some from the USA.

Cab, your angel is beautiful. I think the nose is sweet and very festive! :lol:

xxx

Awww beautiful hun!!
Shes probably a sucky baby, its good uve given her a dummy, eating too much cant be good for her tummy! Jaycee was sucky too, BF made it so hard to tell how much she was having at a time and she would go for ages just coz she wanted to suck for comfort!
She still has her dummy only at bed time.. its easier taking away a dummy than a thumb! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back