• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jenson Fox Skinner??

Small Flower

Reaction score
As we found out yesterday that bubbin is a boy (yay!)

We're trialing our fav baby names - one name a week! This weeks name is Jenson (or maybe Jensen hmmm?).

I very much want an unusual name, as it runs in my family, hence the middle name - dunno why but we think it seems to fit and is very james bond esk - which OH likes!

Then when bubba is older and he doesn't like his first name - he'll have to choose his middle name - which is also very different - so his plans will be foiled!!! Mmmmwwoooaaahhh!!!

I think I'm gonna keep the names secret from friends and family as I'm getting fed up of their facial expressions which clearly means they don't like the names - so I'm not going to tell them anymore - tuff!

But do you think it has a nice ring to it?

I think that has a great ring to it!!!!

Don't worry about family - they all like to think they have sort of say/ opinion!! They'll change their tune when he's here and officially named as they will see him, with the name ifykwim :D

i really like Jensen....but i think at school he'd get called Jennifer :?

Fox Skinner sounds a bit brutal!!!

Oooh Jenson/Jensen is cool! You're very daring with going for Fox, I really like it though, altogether it has a fab ring to it! xx

Sounds like he will grow up to be someone well known. Like a thriller writer. A very cool choice.

Didn't understand the Fox Skinner being brutal comment...until I read it as two words and not names lol

Ahh thanks ladies!

We've been trialing over the w/e and we really love it - we may even stick to it.

Now I must resist the urge not to buy things with babys name on it ... like matching bedroom door letters to match his older brother and sister's!

I've been trying to persuade OH to let us call this one Jensen, he says no :(

Fox Skinner is a bit funny :)
I have a friend called Cat Skinner and she is lovely so I'm sure it wouldn't have any effect on him as a person :D

Urchin said:
I've been trying to persuade OH to let us call this one Jensen, he says no :(
Ooooh just noticed your son is called Mason... I love that name. It's on my shortlist and currently a strong contender! x

I love the name Jenson and I think Jenson Fox goes well together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back