Jared born 05/02/08 on my birthday! (long)

Angelblue

Reaction score
Well, I've finally got round to posting my birth announcement!
Jared arrived on 5th feb at 11:13pm (9 days late!) weighing in at 9lb 1.5oz! it was definitely the most painful of my three labours, and it didn't help that his head size was off the centile chart :lol: :lol: (luckily my other 2 boys had biggish heads so they weren't worried,else he would have had to have a scan on his head to make sure there was nothing wrong)

Anyhoo, he arrived on my 35th birthday, which was spooky as i was born at 11:11pm 35 years earlier :shock: :shock:

My hind waters broke at 2am on monday 4th Feb, and contractions started almost immediately at 6 mins apart, however by 9am they had slowed right down. the midwife came to check me at midday and I was 3cm dilated and fully effaced.She said to stay home till i needed pain relief. By 2pm the contractions were back, so we headed into hospital, labour ward was totally full and they had labouring ladies on the ward! I was examined and found to be 4 cm but although the contractions were strong they weren't really doing much! I stayed in over night, but on Tuesday morning the contractions had got any further on and labour ward was still full, and mums were still coming in!
I asked to go home and at midday I left for home, my midwife came to check me at 6 pm and I was 6cm with very bulging waters and the baby was very high in the pelvis, I had to go straight into hospital then as there was a significent risk of cord prolapse!
Got into hospital, and I had to go into theatre for a controlled ARM with the consultant and all the delivery team ( if the cord were to come out first i would have had to have had an emergency CS.
As they broke my waters ( at 8pm) it was like the niagra falls, :rotfl: even the consultnat said he had never seen so much fluid in his 25 years!!! no wonder my stomach measured 52.5"!!!!
Well, no cord came out so I went back to the delivery room, within 20 minutes the contractions were coming every 2 minutes and out cam the gas and air! WOW it was fantastic I wished I had it on tap at home :wink:
At 10:55 I felt the urge to push and Jared was born at 11:13 with me on all fours with me screaming blue murder, lol :rotfl:
He was absolutely perfect, and looks like DH!
i can't believe he is nearly 4 weeks old already, he is totally a dream baby, breastfeeds like a leech! but is piling on the weight and is already in some 3-6 month size clothes!

4 days old...
P1030499.jpg

footballers feet...
P1030524.jpg

With biggest brother Ryan...
P1030528.jpg

Sorry if I've missed anyones announcements! Congratulations to you all :D

Lyns xxx

Ooo hes lovely and on ur bday too how fab is that!! his tooties are lovely just wanna kiss them.

Your son is very handsome too!!

x

Steelgoddess said:
Ooo hes lovely and on ur bday too how fab is that!! his tooties are lovely just wanna kiss them.

Your son is very handsome too!!

x

thank you :D he is a hit with the girls at school, lol, even getting chocolate on valentines day!

here's my middle son!

P1030518.jpg

Congratulations! I love the picture of the feet in hands, it's lovely. I think I'd make it black and white and frame it!

CONGRATS! He is lovely. The pic of feet and hands is so adorable, I agree with heles7, you should blow it up and frame it! :D

aww what great pics he's gorgeous - congratulations :hug:

OMG he looks just like Ryan.... :shock: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thanks for your replies everyone! :D I can't beleive how quick everyones little ones are growing! it only seems days ago that we were all waiting for the arrival of Midna's pink seed :D

xxx

Congratulations. Great pics and what a lovely birthday present. :hug:

hes such a looker well done :D
you have 3 lovely boys there :D
the second pic is beautiful :hug:

awwww congrats!!!

Look at his itchy bitty feeties!!! soooo cute!

congrats sweety, and ur boys are all gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back