• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jamesy is poorly

Tillytots

Reaction score
James has been feeling grim since his injections last Thurs. Thing is he wasnt getting better but got worse :( Yesterday his poop was slightly green and today its explosive green diarrhea. He has been crying an awful lot and started to only have 1oz of milk before falling asleep and not wanting more. I took him to docs who suspects he has a tummy bug and has said no milk for James until tommorrow. He gave me some diarolyte which he loves so thats something I suppose. I have to go back tommorrow with a sample of 'said green poop' to be sent for test. My poorly bunny :( I hope he gets better soon!

Aahhh sorry to hear James is feeling poorly :hug:

Good luck with scooping up the green poo to take for a sample - sounds lurvly :puke:

thanks hun, there is a spade in the pot to shovel it :lol:

oh no!!! Hope he is ok, poor little toots!

oh, im so sorry! daniel is still getting over a nasty tummy bug! hope your little one gets better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back