Jacob George Ian Hibbert - 25th July 2013

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by becky2102, Jul 30, 2013.

1. becky2102

becky2102 Well-Known Member

Haven't been on for a few days, obviously I've had my hands full with now being a mum of two!

Here's pretty much my labour story, ill make it short and sweet haha

Thursday morning I woke up at 4:30 having contractions, I thought I was dreaming so got up and started watching Jeremy Kyle to keep me awake, I was having contractions every 10 mins/ mild pain. By 6:30 pains were coming every 7-8 minutes apart so decided I really should wake the oh, when I did I was greeted by "I bet your not in labour, are you sure it is contractions" anywayyyyy
    Pains slowly got closer together and more intense and by 2:30pm I was crawling around the floor and asking to go to hospital, contractions were every 3 mins apart and my stepdad gave me a lift to hospital as him and my mum were picking up my son. I got to the hospital and they took me to delivery suite as maternity assessment was full. At 4pm I got examined and was 4cm, given gas and air and epidural which is amazing stuff. The midwife then examined me at 8 and I was fully dilated and she accidentally popped my waters! At 9pm I started pushing and out popped Jacob George Ian Hibbert at 9:29pm weighing 7lb5 and a half

Attached a piccie :) xx

Attached Files:

2. L2310

L2310 Well-Known Member

Fab story hun and gorgeous boy, congrats! Xx

3. Corrinne37

Corrinne37 Well-Known Member

congratulations xx

4. zogs84

zogs84 Member

aww cute little man! :D congrats!