Jacob George Ian Hibbert - 25th July 2013

becky2102

Reaction score
Haven't been on for a few days, obviously I've had my hands full with now being a mum of two!

Here's pretty much my labour story, ill make it short and sweet haha

Thursday morning I woke up at 4:30 having contractions, I thought I was dreaming so got up and started watching Jeremy Kyle to keep me awake, I was having contractions every 10 mins/ mild pain. By 6:30 pains were coming every 7-8 minutes apart so decided I really should wake the oh, when I did I was greeted by "I bet your not in labour, are you sure it is contractions" anywayyyyy
Pains slowly got closer together and more intense and by 2:30pm I was crawling around the floor and asking to go to hospital, contractions were every 3 mins apart and my stepdad gave me a lift to hospital as him and my mum were picking up my son. I got to the hospital and they took me to delivery suite as maternity assessment was full. At 4pm I got examined and was 4cm, given gas and air and epidural which is amazing stuff. The midwife then examined me at 8 and I was fully dilated and she accidentally popped my waters! At 9pm I started pushing and out popped Jacob George Ian Hibbert at 9:29pm weighing 7lb5 and a half

Attached a piccie :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 30
Fab story hun and gorgeous boy, congrats! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads