Jabs at 12 and 13 months

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what they are for please? Cos I can't find my bit of paper with it on :)
I didn't get anything through the post when Lizzie was 12 months, but have just had a letter through to book her MMR1, Pnue 3, Hib Booster and Men C Booster. They want me to book it for the week after she turns 13 months.

So either those are the 12 month jabs and she's just a month behind (because of Xmas I guess), or that's all the 12 and 13 month jabs that they want to give in the same week?!?!

Anyone know?? TIA :)

On my list it is the hib/men c at 12 months then mmr and Pneumo at 13 months

Sounds like all of them at once. Tegan had them all including mmr at 12 months x

Zak had all them just over a week ago. They R the 12 & 13 month old jabs together x

Eek that's a bit scary! How many needles is it then? Poor babies!

3 needles. two in one leg and one in the other. zak didnt even flinch at the 1st one and then just cried for about ten seconds each on the ohters then was fine. HIs leg was bright red n a lump tho, stilll there abit bt he was fine. xx

j had them all at the same time but that was because we moved shortly before 12 months and it was slow for our ppwork to be transferred over! joshua was fine ........slightly sleepier earlier (ie for a normal 7 bedtime he would be ready for bed at about 6.35)but after a couple of days he was more than fine. If you are worried about how much vaccines and the like you could ask tiny (i think)...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back