Jabs at 12 and 13 months

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by xxbeckyxx, Jan 17, 2012.

1. xxbeckyxx

xxbeckyxx Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me what they are for please? Cos I can't find my bit of paper with it on :)
    I didn't get anything through the post when Lizzie was 12 months, but have just had a letter through to book her MMR1, Pnue 3, Hib Booster and Men C Booster. They want me to book it for the week after she turns 13 months.

So either those are the 12 month jabs and she's just a month behind (because of Xmas I guess), or that's all the 12 and 13 month jabs that they want to give in the same week?!?!

Anyone know?? TIA :)

2. Rósa

Rósa Well-Known Member

On my list it is the hib/men c at 12 months then mmr and Pneumo at 13 months

3. ZMD

ZMD Well-Known Member

Sounds like all of them at once. Tegan had them all including mmr at 12 months x

4. lucylu87

lucylu87 Well-Known Member

Zak had all them just over a week ago. They R the 12 & 13 month old jabs together x

5. rainbow dancer

rainbow dancer Well-Known Member

Yeah they have started doing them together xx

6. xxbeckyxx

xxbeckyxx Well-Known Member

Eek that's a bit scary! How many needles is it then? Poor babies!

7. lucylu87

lucylu87 Well-Known Member

3 needles. two in one leg and one in the other. zak didnt even flinch at the 1st one and then just cried for about ten seconds each on the ohters then was fine. HIs leg was bright red n a lump tho, stilll there abit bt he was fine. xx

8. Squeakz

Squeakz Well-Known Member

j had them all at the same time but that was because we moved shortly before 12 months and it was slow for our ppwork to be transferred over! joshua was fine ........slightly sleepier earlier (ie for a normal 7 bedtime he would be ready for bed at about 6.35)but after a couple of days he was more than fine. If you are worried about how much vaccines and the like you could ask tiny (i think)...?