Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Me....

weeble.jpg

Weeble....

balconyshot.jpg

GOD I feel HUGE!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock:

Where do I get boobs like THAT!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I want some.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Where do I get boobs like THAT!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I want some.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

seriously you dont!

that pic of me was taken in September!! They have grown considerably since then and I dont have a recent photo cos there isnt a camera with a wide enough lens to fit em in!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You look fab hun :cheer:

Plus those boobies........ your baby never gonna go hungry :lol: I'd love em, god i think your turning me :rotfl:

thanks ladies but seriously, I dont look like that right now!!!

As for my boobies - well there is plenty of em to go around!!!! But I warn you, if you dive in you may well be lost forever!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously, Im hhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggeee!!!!!

:rotfl: :hug: . Can I have some of your boobage please :pray: mine hasn't grown at all from my little pre-preg 34B :cry:

you look stunning hon :hug: your boobs are immense!! your OH must be loving it???!!!

:hug: :hug:

purple13 said:
you look stunning hon :hug: your boobs are immense!! your OH must be loving it???!!!

:hug: :hug:

Ha! Well he would if I let him near me!!! Feeling v uncomfy now, plus they are leaking... :shock: and Im sure he is never THAT hungry!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

you look gr8 hunny but i'll let you keep the boobs, i hate big ones (nothing against you) mine have shrunk with all the feeding i've done but they've also gone floppy :roll:

dont apologize! I'm getting these bad boys lobbed off and hoiked up as soon as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back