Back from my 4D scan *with pics*

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Had the most amazing time!!! Little James is sooooo gorgeous!! And he just looks like his daddy - especially in the pic where he is asleep with his head on his chest!!!! Confirmed again that he is DEFINITELY a little boy!! :lol: And he is measuring a week big.
Moved around loads and is clearly a poser just like his mummy and loves having his pictures taken!!! :rotfl:

Here he is - my little Baby James....

JW_44.jpg

JW_41.jpg

JW_37.jpg

JW_27.jpg

JW_12.jpg

JW_6.jpg

Sorry there are so many but Id post all 40 of em if I could!!! Annoying proud mum already!! Hee hee!

What great pics, they're really clear.

You're right....He's gorgeous. :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Great pictures hun...

I think these 4D pictures are weird.... but in a good way.. our ones you could see that little miss looks a lot like her dad, but with my chin, which I got from my dad :rotfl: and Kim's little one looked like her... and you can definitely see the resemblance to your DH J-do... .. :think:

Squiglet said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Great pictures hun...

I think these 4D pictures are weird.... but in a good way.. our ones you could see that little miss looks a lot like her dad, but with my chin, which I got from my dad :rotfl: and Kim's little one looked like her... and you can definitely see the resemblance to your DH J-do... .. :think:

I know its really surreal!
I think he really does look like DH - you can even see a little dimple on his cheek on one of them just like his daddy. Alan is so chuffed!! He says he has my lips but I can just see Alan in him at the mo!

If he comes out with a penchant for stilettos and handbags then clearly he will be taking after me too!!!! :rotfl:

they are rally cool pics of your beautiful baby boy :D

Aww!! They're lovely, no wonder you're proud already :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back