izzy....

foxymum

Reaction score
you are over due now hun, are you fed up?
has the midwife said what the next step will be & when?

i am sooo fed up & to top it all off i have a massive cold & feel really fluey (like i have flu)

hiya

I'm massively fed up! I sort of expected to go overdue, but now i am, grrr its just so frustrating, and i'm fed up of all my friends phoning me up and asking have i had him yet!

I'm booked in for an induction next Thursday if i'm still waiting, but I really hope something happens before then!

Fingers crossed I'm next in line! lol :pray:

Izzyx

oh hunni its horrible isnt it! its killing me even though i know that ill have him in acouple of days! how are you feeling? my feet r so swollen i cant fit them in my trainers!

i still feel okay, just inpatient!! :(

just think this time next week we'll both have our babies :D

izzyx

Ahh girls :hug:

why DO people call/text to ask if you've had your babies yet? Do they think you won't be shouting it from the rooftops when you do??!!!

I know it's frustrating but the wait is so worth it, the extra bit of cooking won't be doing any harm! Good luck xxx

hehe my nan and uncle and aunt rang me every day one at 10, one at 2, and one at 7 to see if id had B yet lol even tho i promised to tell em wen i was in labour lol

can you believe how time has flown sarah. i still remember being pregnant and liam is nearly 8 months old

Izzy5400 said:
i still feel okay, just inpatient!! :(

just think this time next week we'll both have our babies :D

izzyx

I know its wierd isnt it! are you feeling ok today? they are inducing you thursday arent they if you havent had your LO? good luck petal!

They are yeah. Less than a week now :D

Think you should have your LO by now? Can't wait to hear the news!

Izzyx

Don't want this poor girl to think I'm stalking her but she's not posted for a couple of days, and we've had such a baby boom...........

Reckon it's Izzy's turn too?? :)

i'm not pregnant anymore! cant believe i've finally made it to motherdom!

bye bye third tri! :wave:

izzyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back