I've tested...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Got myself a pack of 2 tests today cos I couldn't hold out any longer and got a :bfn:... :witch:still hasn't got me but I am still having serious stomach cramps so I honestly do think she is on her way...2 pack of tests so if there is still no sign by tomorrow I'll do the other one tomorrow AM...

Tested again this morning and still negative...how frustrating??? I dont know what to do now, just wait for her to turn up?! Not a good day today...

While the :witch: stays away there is still a chance of your :bfp: just give it a couple more days and then test again hun, I know how painful it is waiting but you still have a chance :)

good luck to you tomorow , yeah def still a chance

hope you get a BFP SOON it can still happen it did to me with my first, i did a test one day and it was a bfn then i did another 3 days later still bfn i did another just 2 days after and it was a BFP so good luck hun x

Thanks Ladies...you're all really great and encouraging, you help me stay positive! I will definitely give it another few days then and see what happens...currently now 6/7 days late...I'll keep you updated! Thanks again... xxxx

Fingers crossed for tomow :dust: Cramping is common in early pregnancy too so hopefully that's why x

Good luck for your next test hon - hoping this is your month xxx

Oh how frustrating....grrrr... Wishing you the best of luck for a bfp xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back