• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ive seen CATS smaller :l

lozzi

Reaction score
Im not joking there was a spider running round my lounge last night... it was HUGE

ive seen smaller cats honestly.

It was running round my lounge floor so i set my simmy (cat) on it and it ran under the tv stand, so i went to bed thinking its ok simmy will get it in time.

Hour or so later simmy came to bed so i thougth thank god for that its eaten.

BUT OH FOOKING NO.

2.30 i woke up as i always do looked over at my bam, and teh fooking monster was on top of her.

I was sooo fookin scared. Tried gettin it off her without it waking bam up but wihtout me having to get too close....

lol

it ran off my bed so i left simmy going after it but it went under my bed....

that was the worst nights sleep ive ever had...

picture it.. i winced up the valance sheet so it didnt crawl up that on the bed it wud have gone on the bed base..... pillows stuffed all round the edge of the bed to the wall so it wudnt creep up the side, and me and bam tucked under the duvet...

ive never been so scared in all my fooking life...

anyone watching it wud have been in stitches but i wasnt :cry:

Its probably the one we chucked out of the window the other day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
spider1.jpg

:rotfl:

I think I woulda been the same, I cant relax if theres a spider in my house.

What I hate the most is them big hairy moths what make a noise, I wont even go into the bathroom if they're hovering around the window outside.

There was one in my room once and I hid under the duvet, I was petrified...I could hear my fecking heart beating lol.

I'm all itchy now thinking about it :lol:

tangerinedream said:
Its probably the one we chucked out of the window the other day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
spider1.jpg

lol it was a beast, MASSIVE chunky body and HUGE hairy legs god it was vile.

I had a nightmare too with the sods, hate them so much.

There was a massive one in the bedroom so I had to move out coz I'm too scared to get them, then there was one by the back door & there was another one in the sink when I moved the washing up bowl that gave me the fright of my life.

There were 2 running around in the living room so the dogs got them thank god & THEN there was another huge one in the bathroom - this is all in one night.

It was awful, rang up OH to tell him about the nightmare I was having & I started crying (its the hormones) & he just laughed at me :(

I've just read that if you put a conker in the corner of each room it keeps the spiders out because they don't like the smell. Don't know how much of that is true or if it works!

I heard that conker thing too i know someone who swears by it.

I best go on a mission to find some conkers then & lots of them.

Thanks for that, hopefully it will do the trick :pray: :pray:

i hate the things... woke up one morning for a shower and there was a massive one in the bath.. wok up another morning.. went downstairs.. then back upstairs to have a shower.. there was one on the very top step.. i could see its eyes staring at me.. i screamed really loud.. my DH yelled at me cuz i woke him up :-(... then the other nite i was sat on the toilet and there were two behind the sink... hubby went to get them and they both ran under the floorboards... they haven't resufaced.. so everytime i'm in the bathroom now i panic :-(

when i lived in america.. had one of these run over my feet... they are like 3 inches long :-(
warning .. pic of spider

http://www.ento.okstate.edu/ddd/insects/wolfspider.htm[/u]

Ohhh I hate it when that happens, I woke up to find a cockroach crawling over me, took me a month to sleep with the window open after that

lozzijane, I just noticed your weight loss. Bloody hell, thats good going, well done :cheer:

lauramumof2 said:
lozzijane, I just noticed your weight loss. Bloody hell, thats good going, well done :cheer:
fankoooo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back