I've had enough :(

im sorry your feeling crap :hug: dont know what to suggest as i know what you mean but once i moaned to OH he bucked his ideas up.

sorry to hear this Nikki... all sounds very familiar to me right now. Men really are bloody useless, such selfish bunch!

Sorry to hear your feeling so down & about your dad :(

I hope you feel better soon about things, if you dont then you need to talk to someone & tell them how you feel, you have alot to deal with right now.
If it makes you feel any better I feel simular at the mo... Im constantly ill with viruses, colds & severe anemea & god knows what & my DH is always away on business so im left to cope with aimee. Im finding the pregnancy pretty hard at the mo & have lost loads of weight which they are looking into as i weigh less than before i got pg. I cant go out much & just feel like a frumpy bag of poo ... anyway sorry ... this is your post :oops:

take care mate
x

Duds said:
Sorry to hear your feeling so down & about your dad :(

I hope you feel better soon about things, if you dont then you need to talk to someone & tell them how you feel, you have alot to deal with right now.
If it makes you feel any better I feel simular at the mo... Im constantly ill with viruses, colds & severe anemea & god knows what & my DH is always away on business so im left to cope with aimee. Im finding the pregnancy pretty hard at the mo & have lost loads of weight which they are looking into as i weigh less than before i got pg. I cant go out much & just feel like a frumpy bag of poo ... anyway sorry ... this is your post :oops:

take care mate
x

It can be everyones post, I don't mind at all:hug: I'm sorry you'll feeling like a frumpy bag of poo (sorry but that did make me chuckle - in a nice way of course :hug: and I bet you don't look like that at all! )

Have you been sick alot? Is that why you're losing weight? When will you find out, hope everything turns out ok for you hun. How's Amiee doing these days?
Whoever said woman bloom in pregnancy needs to be shot :evil:

Hi hun

Sorry your feeling this way i know when you hold things in it all builds upa nd just explodes making you feel worse.
Hope things turn around for you :hug:
Katrina

awwww Nicki come here....
huggy.gif

sorry your feeling down.

some times i go through crap stages and when im in the dumps i am really in the dumps and sit and get more and more upset. but i make plans every day now so im not stuck in the house 24/7
but you have had loads on recently. Jamies birthday moving house etc.

hope your OH sorts it out soon before he has some hormoanl women on his case :evil:

thinking of your dad, and hope he feels better soon
hug5.gif

shame we dont all live closer :(
sounds like we could do with a mad night on the town getting wrecked

my rant is im getting old before my time. im 22 i change poohy nappies all day the most exciting my life gets is coffee morning round the mums houses from toddler group. and im like a child compaired to them as they are all 35 ish

dionne said:
awwww Nicki come here....
huggy.gif

sorry your feeling down.

some times i go through crap stages and when im in the dumps i am really in the dumps and sit and get more and more upset. but i make plans every day now so im not stuck in the house 24/7
but you have had loads on recently. Jamies birthday moving house etc.

hope your OH sorts it out soon before he has some hormoanl women on his case :evil:

thinking of your dad, and hope he feels better soon
hug5.gif

shame we dont all live closer :(
sounds like we could do with a mad night on the town getting wrecked

my rant is im getting old before my time. im 22 i change poohy nappies all day the most exciting my life gets is coffee morning round the mums houses from toddler group. and im like a child compaired to them as they are all 35 ish

Thanks hun :hug: I could do with a really good night out, thats a thing odf the past :roll: I've often thought that its a shame we don't all live closer :(
Alot of my problam as well is i feel like i'm getting older & still want to do so much & time is running out before i do become an old hag. I'm not sure where my 20's went, I guess I didn't appreciate the age I was at the time & can only look back now! Its hard getting older :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back