new car yay!!!

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
Don't drag me into it!!!! I think I may mention to a mod you are using obscene language, tut tut tut...

Snitch!!!! :rotfl:

So when is your insurance valid?? I shall remember to stay clear of the roads until you have mastered that acceleration!! :shock:

I have to wait til monday as no dollar at the mo :( But I dont drive on the motorway so no chance of me coming up your way!!! :moon:

frangelle said:
I have to wait til monday as no dollar at the mo :( But I dont drive on the motorway so no chance of me coming up your way!!! :moon:

OK, maybe I should take out an add in your local paper then, telling your locals to "WATCH OUT, FRANSMELLES ABOUT!!" :moon:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

OK, maybe I should take out an add in your local paper then, telling your locals to "WATCH OUT, FRANSMELLES ABOUT!!" :moon:

Even my family joked to the man they bought the car off saying, I'm sure there will be 'adjustments' to the body work within the first week :shock: Why does no one trust my driving?!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back