I've grown out of my bra in a week!!

Jojo84

Reaction score
I bought A new bra last Saturday and I've already outgrown it, Im worried what kind of monsters my tits are going to become!!

Last edited:
Oh dear! You had better start putting cash aside for new bras every few weeks! Mine have only just filled out the cups of my normal bras that have been a bit gappy since losing weight earlier in the year!

Oh my gosh tell me about it!!!!! I had No boobs before I was pregnant, now I'm a cup size E!!! They get bigger and bigger every week!!!!xxx

Mine did that... I was a C cup, having lost some weight (previously a D cup) - my bras had started to gape a bit when slouched (!)... now I am bulging out of the cups, need to go shopping! I'm only 6+2 pregnant ! Eek!!!

They are sore too.. hoping to hold out on underwire bras... hate the unattractive maternity bras ive seen!!!

I have gone through 3 sizes of bra so far. I got much wider round the bottom / band early on and my cup size has gone crazy! I can't stand wires either now. I've not got any more wide round the bottom thank goodness but the boobs are huge! I am not a fan neither is my oh!

I'm very jealous. I'm still in the bras I brought at the start (just same cup size, bigger back size) and I still don't fill them! Everyone's different I guess but getting boobs was supposed to be the highlight of being pregnant lol!

Xx

Oh and I dont know if it helps but peacocks sell really nice non underwired bras, nice and cheap and slightly padded so no nipple attack!

Xx

I really need to go bra shopping soon. My OH said I have udders instead of boobs now as they are bulging out of my bra so it looks like I have 4 instead of 2! He has also said he is in charge of the maternity bra picking as he gets no say in my normal underwear so he is picking and buying my new stuff. Who am I to complain?! Off to Mothercare this weekend then!

Peacocks don't go up to a 40E which is what I need now

Ha ha Joanne I'm the same this week just noticed I have four boobs going on!! I was a D before gone up one size already to an E but now I have four boobs going on looks like I have to go up another. I have bought maternity bras from debenhams and they are quite comfy x

Ha ha Joanne I'm the same this week just noticed I have four boobs going on!! I was a D before gone up one size already to an E but now I have four boobs going on looks like I have to go up another. I have bought maternity bras from debenhams and they are quite comfy x

Bonus, I have vouchers for Debenhams! Might give them a visit too!

Bonus, I have vouchers for Debenhams! Might give them a visit too!

Owe Joanne you have reminded me! I had some come through the post the other day!!!how I could forget that! I have really bad baby brain ATM lol

haha! Mine have been in my purse since February! Birthday presents! Got £100 John Lewis vouchers in there too - they were engagement presents from January! Really need to go shopping!!

oh very nice!! I think a shopping trip is defo on the cards :)

Peacocks don't go up to a 40E which is what I need now

Holy moly! Is you back ok?! I thought I was bad at 36D!

They're going to be monsters!! I could actually so with a 42 as it seems to be Cutting in. I've always been big chested. My mum went from a 36C to an 40H when she had me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back