bras

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
does anyone know of anywhere i can get a comfy bra, that supports me but looks good and isnt too expensive, ive gone up one size in the last six weeks and im pooping out of a new bra that i bought a couple of weeks ago! im really miffed cos its nice and its not gona fit much longer

someone should invent bra that grows with ur boobs!!!

i think m+s do nice maternity bras not sure bout price though.

I got my first two bra's from M&S, they were £12 for a box of two (one white, one black just plain cotton looking ones). Go for non-wired and get them to do a fitting. I've had two bra changes since getting pregnant so don't worry too much about what it looks like often the granny looking ones are so comfortable and no one is going to be stopping you in the street asking to have a look at it!! Go for comfort, honestly in a few weeks time you'll be so thankful you did despite it's granny like appearance.

I have normal bras from marks and sparks and can say there comfy as well as sexy, there not maternity ones though.
Will be looking for them shortly :D

Does anyone know whether it's absolutely vital not to wear underwired bras when you're pregnant? Bought a non-wired maternity one from M&S last week, and tbh I might as well just not bother wearing one at all for all the use it is! I wear a 34E pre-pregancy and reckon I've gone up a cup size already - need all the support I can get cos BBs are really starting to hurt now :(

I bought the m&s maternity and they are majorly comfy- going to get measured again today and get some more. Sexy they are not but for everday wear they are a must.

If I need a nicer one for a night out I buy a cheaper big one from primark- normally under wired but that has been ok for me for just a few hours at a time

I am sure that the underwire thing is an old wives tale - I can't see what possible harm it can do.

I am unfortunately not as well endowed as some of you other ladies and need all the padding and underwire I can get!!!

My worry is that everyone I know says they shrink after birth - mine are likely to completely vanish!!!

Hi

I've heard that wearing an underwired bra during pregnancy can block the milk ducts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back