Ranting... Girls with ahem generous boobs...

Hope81

Reaction score
So my previous Ds are already bulging out of an E :sock: at 6 weeks ...my breasts are so heavy that already properly shagging :( I tried to put a maternity bra on me besides that I needed an extension( big have girl here) and that already makes it uncomfortable I am telling you there is no way an unwired bra to keep the girls up or to make me comfortable :( I don't see how that is possible as my boobs are massive :( I dare to think what will happen later :(
Anyway how much harm the normal

Oups press sent too early

How much harm the normal bras can do?? I mean those things they don't even touch my boobs too much ifykwim , can they really harm the milk ducts ?? I am so uncomfortable in a maternity bra :(

Im a well endowed girl too :) and to be honest I tried non under wired and my god saggy boobies!! So Ive gone back to underwired My boobs hurt a lot more at the start than they do now the only thing now is the wire digs into my bump thats the only uncomfortable bit but rather that then saggy boobies.

Last edited:
I wore underwired bras all the way throughy and there was nothing wrong with my milk supply. My boobs have disappeared now. I've got rolled up socks, I pray to god they go back to normal once milk production stops :(

I am already an f pre pregnancy n already uncomfortable. With my daughter I was a d and became f they never went. Any ideas on a comfortable bra x

Have you been properly measured and fitted - makes a huge difference. Underwire is ok as long as they have been fitted properly and the underwire parts don't ride up onto your breasts, it's only then they can harm your milk ducts.x

I was a 32FF pre pregnancy (havin shrunk from a 32HH cos I lost weight). I goteasured at bravissimo at 22 weeks as was a 34H which she said would last me all pregnancy. I am still wearing the same bras and they still fit and are really comfy. They r underwired but the wires are softer than normal. Would be best to be measured properly. M&S r shocking at measuring. I was once measured as 32G by bravissimo, went to m&s for a laugh and theyeasurese as a 38D!!! Needless to say the cup didn't even cover my nipples!!!

Def get measured properly and say u r pregnant and they can help u find a softer wired bra that won't do any damage xx

I live in Norway and I haven't heard of a place that they can measure you :(

I went to Bravissimo too. Their maternity bras are very comfy and supportive! I had an awful time finding comfy non underwired bras until I went there, and I went from 32DD to 30H! So well worth the money I tell ya!

yes i agree about going somewere decent that will measure you properly i went to la senza as i aways buy bras from there and im a 34ff pre pregnancy and they measured me 34h although they couldnt sell me an appropriate bra because of the wiring in theres but they will still happy to take my measuurements, i then went to mothercare to look for a bra and the women was adament on measuring me even though i just had been and said i was a 38C :mad: i have never been a 38 bak in my life i still were size 10 tops so i know im not a 38 back considering i was 34ff pre pregnancy and still hardly got any bump now!! i ordered my bras of ebay BNWT from M&S 4.99 for two (bargain) :) just be careful were you shop and get measured girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back