I've got til 3pm

Good luck - the poops and sickness sound like the big 'pre-labour' clear out!! I'll also be stalking!!! xxx

Well it's 2.20am and I woke up wondering if BB was in labour and I come here and nothin, hope it's good news :)

xxx

Aaawww girls you are all so sweet!

Well when I rang the mw was really offish. She wasn't the one I spoke to earlier and she huffily told me to go in. So we got to triage (I had to drive cos OH was in such a state I had to give him a beer to calm him down :D) there were 2 girls in front of me, one of them was in sooooo much pain bless her I wanted to give her a hug lol. The midwife took my notes and asked if I was in labour, I was like I have no idea love you're the expert lol. At this point apart from a very tight bump I felt fine.

So sat in the waiting room and omg :shock: I thought going there was meant to stop stuff but not for me obviously, all of a sudden I had the worst period pains coming and going. I was very brave though and just sat it out for 2 hours. Finally got called in, wee and bp fine, mw asked me to describe what had happened during the day so I did. She said I was just suffering spd pains and I told her my chiropractor was treating it and it was fine at the mo so she had a feel of my bump and I had to ask her to stop cos it really hurt. Every time Albert tried to move was incredibly painful too cos my bump was so tight and he was fighting it.

She looked a bit concerned so put me on the monitor. Albert's hb was fine with accelerations and I was having regular contractions, which totally changed her attitude. She became very sweet and got me some water to drink to see how Albert reacted. He was fine which was the most important thing. Whilst I was being monitored she whispered to her colleague that she was finishing her shift and it would be her decision whether to send me home or up to the labour ward. My OH nearly passed out lmao.

Anyway, we are home to see how it goes. The second mw said I was in early labour but it could either kick off over the weekend or just carry on like it is so we shall wait and see. Started getting pains again at about 2.30 so am going to bounce and see what happens. Oh and I am sooooo fricking hungry it's unreal!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Well this is all very exciting!! Perhaps little Bertie will be here before the weekend is out??

Would be nice lol, OH wants him to wait til Wednesday though cos he has Dad To Be classes on Tuesday :roll: I'm not crossing my legs til then lmao

Ooofty, going on with pains until Wednesday seems like hard work to me!

Well the mw did say it could still be days or even weeks still :shock: I can't help thinking the OH looked a bit smug lol. But then she said I could go into full labour overnight, I suppose it's just something else we have to deal with :roll:. Was interesting being monitored though, never had it done before, I didn't know they could measure contractions

Bump really tight again and Albert's movements hurt, it so feels like he's trying to fight with it. More nausea :( but starving and can't eat enough lol and random period pains. Will probably go back to bed in an hour or two and wait for OH to get home from work then have a bath and see what happens

Aaaarrggghhhh the uncertainty!!!!!!

So excited for you!!! Just go with it hun!! Keep us all posted when you can!!! X

Phew :), I really hope Bertie is with you by the end of the weekend, i've been stalking the thread lol xx

Hope he gets a move on! Don't like to think of you stuck in the first stage all weekend!!

It's such a beautiful day! I might drag myself up to the high street whilst OH is at work and hit the charity shops, I'm sure a walk won't hurt, getting sick of the sight of my ball lol

will deof be stalking this iver the weekend, Hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you xxx

Oh Albert!!!

Please, please, please make a super swift entrance into the world this weekend- but preferably not whilst Mummy is scoping out the charity shops in town!!!

Xxxx

woo hoo to early labour!! even though it could still be a week or so its definitely a step in the right direction :D

hope you're feeling ok lots of love xxxxxxx

I'm sooooooo friggin excited its unreal. Got up at 5 for AJs feed and thought of you. xxxxx

Lol it's all quiet at the mo apart from bump still being tight, probably just a practise run and I'll go to 42 weeks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back