I've got til 3pm

Ooh that sounds promising Hun!!! I've had shOrt sharp pains in foof and midwife said it could be baby's fingernails scratching my inners!!! Nice! Hey, keep us updated, I'll also be thread stalking!! Haha at rabbits nose comment too, you're so funny!!! X

The shooting pains aren't quite as bad but have slight back ache now and round my bikini line is so painful I have to hold onto to it to walk :(. OH's home now, we've said we'll wait til 6.30-7 and if I still don't feel right we'll ring again, will give me time to check movements too then

ohhhh love this BB!! i hope this is it for you!!

sounds exactly like what happened to me the other day, but mine unfortunately was just a practice run :( hope yours isnt.

please keep us updated, 6.30 now so im hoping you're planning on ringing soon lol xxxx

Just had a bath and Albert went mental, he's never reacted in the bath before. Bump is still majorly tight and still getting pains but nothing to time. The most worrying thing though was I could see my bikini line :shock: it wasn't pretty but was like seeing a long lost friend lol

Lol! Must be strange seeing after so long. Does that mean baby is getting ready, moving down? X

hahaha!

well just keep doing what you're doing and if anything picks up then def ring!

xxx

Haha must be amazing to be able to see it after all this time!! How u feeling now hun.? xx

Oooo how EXCITING!!!!! I cannot believe how exciting this is! Xxx

oooh i wonder if baby is makming an appearance x

well i did predict BB would be early so heres to hoping i was right :D

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member