I've got the cold :(

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
god can it get any worse!!! :?

Along with feeling like im being stabbed in the foo foo :oops: , constant leg cramps :( , tiredness :shock: , heartburn and getting up to wee 10 times a night :| I now also have sore ears,nose and throat to accompany :wall: :wall:

hows everyone else?? :D xx

Scarletts.Mummy said:

Along with feeling like im being stabbed in the foo foo :oops:

lol thought it was only me who called it a foo foo :lol:

thanks girls :hug:

riot girrl lol foo foo, fairy, fanjita just whatever takes my fancy at the time haha :D

Scarletts.Mummy said:

Along with feeling like im being stabbed in the foo foo :oops: , constant leg cramps :( , tiredness :shock: , heartburn and getting up to wee 10 times a night :| I now also have sore ears,nose and throat to accompany :wall: :wall:

hows everyone else?? :D xx
In the same boat as you mate :( i actually just said "much more of this and am going up the maternity unit and demanding that they catheterise me for the night!!!" :shock: :? ave not had more than an hour's sleep at a time for about the last 5 days and now have streaming eyes, nose and a throat that feels like the bottom of a budgies cage :( hope you feel better soon mate :hug:

I'm going to joing in on the sickness vibe :( Rapidly developing my OH's man flu, bugger! :x

It definately sucks....hope we're all feeling better soon!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back