I feel like a bloater!

kirlykird

Reaction score
Hello to all!

Just having a little rant today....maybe it's the hormones.... :evil:

Is it just me or has anyone else more or less grown out of their normal clothes at 6 weeks?

My bottom and face etc haven't changed yet but my tummy area feels like a whale has beached on it! My clothes are tight and i feel like I'm 4 months pg!...know I'm not tho!

Also I have the worst mood swings and crying fits ever!...then the next minute I can be smiing sweetly!? :shock:

I am getting fed up of feeling sick!!! Why can't I eat sausages anymore?!...I love them!!! :?

Getting bleeding gums, bad teeth, blocked nose and ears, constant pins and needles and cramps in my left leg and foot....but no sore boobs or nipples!?

Also maybe tmi but does anyone else feel a constant need for sex? The only thing I can do when I feel sick!.... weird eh?

Thank you to those of you who have managed to read the end of my moany post.... if any of you want to share your moans it might make me feel better ... :twisted:

Only 33.5 weeks to go! :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl:

I feel fat & tired :sleep: . Not sure why, I thought I was supposed to 'glow'... :rotfl:

last pg I had twins and I certainly didn't feel this bad!

Closest thing I've had to glowing this time is the sweat from gentle exercise such as walking, never got this before!

Maybe that's what they mean when they say glow!

Coldn't be further from feeling radiant, omitted to add to previous post that I have super dry skin, i fel like a scourer!...my oh wants to know where my softness has gone....he's learnt not to ask that again! :evil:

My hair is dry and horrible and I've acquired spots!

Still... I don't mind...be worth it in the end! :D

Yip, pregnancys a great confidence booster in the looks department that's for sure!! :rotfl:

Hi Girls
I feel exactly the same-fat, ugly and very unloved at the moment.(even though I know its all in my head.)
I have just one pair of pants that fit me apart from some cropped trousers which I wear with sandals- can't wear them because it won't stop raining for long enough.
The issue of clothes is even worse because I am quite a big person anyway-size 20 and its not easy to get some nice clothes.Ordered some from next but they were HUUUUGE and the next size was really small. Have ordered some from Mothercare so hopefully they will be a bit better.
I can't wait to have a proper bump at least then I won't feel like a beached whale

I also have to say I don't think I have ever been this tired in my life. I get up and within a few hours have the burning desire to go to sleep. I really hope it stops once I get to 12 weeks otherwise I might fall asleep in front of my class when I go back to work.Can't remember feeling like this last time.

Anyway enough ranting its so reassuring to know that I'm not on my own feeling this way.

Take care
Paula : :bored:

Hey we're all going through the same thing Paulaws, so anytime you need a good moan we're always hear for you to bend our ears! :hug:

Awww Paula

Try www.funmum.com

They've got some great clothes there... I have probs with length in trousers as I'm quite tall and they do all sizes!

Sure you'll find something that you would like!

When are you supposed to start getting fat? I'm usually a size 10/12, and had far too much trouble doing up my trousers this morning! :wall: My dates are only very rough estimates so I could be further on than I think. I'm getting a proper pot belly as well, can't work out if it looks like baby or fat? :think:

I'll try to post a pic later (at work at the mo) & get your opinions...

I still don't think i look pegnant, i think i just look plain fat maybe baby! I'll try get some pics up toingiht too once i get home!

I'm not sure what i look like!

Don't feel like I ever really shrunk after having twins!

All I do know is the skirt that I am wearing today sat on my hips nicely in July, now it's falling down at the back as my bottom has never been huge but at the front it is around my waist line and I can just about get my finger around the waist band!

Hence the title....BLOATER! :D

I sympathise fully, I thought I was a fat fishy, (toned down!) I have been struggling to do my clothes up and non-pregnat people say - ever s smugly - oh no, it can't be the baby you have obviously just put on weight. A few of my relatives had the cheek to tell me that they lost weight when they were pregnant - how rude!!!

Does anyone know whether it goes down?

kirlykird said:
Hello to all!

Just having a little rant today....maybe it's the hormones.... :evil:

Is it just me or has anyone else more or less grown out of their normal clothes at 6 weeks?

My bottom and face etc haven't changed yet but my tummy area feels like a whale has beached on it! My clothes are tight and i feel like I'm 4 months pg!...know I'm not tho!

Also I have the worst mood swings and crying fits ever!...then the next minute I can be smiing sweetly!? :shock:

I am getting fed up of feeling sick!!! Why can't I eat sausages anymore?!...I love them!!! :?

Getting bleeding gums, bad teeth, blocked nose and ears, constant pins and needles and cramps in my left leg and foot....but no sore boobs or nipples!?

Also maybe tmi but does anyone else feel a constant need for sex? The only thing I can do when I feel sick!.... weird eh?

Thank you to those of you who have managed to read the end of my moany post.... if any of you want to share your moans it might make me feel better ... :twisted:

Only 33.5 weeks to go! :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I too can't eat sausages & I love them, I :puke: them straight back up.
I too couldn't get enough sex.....I was horny as hell!!!! :twisted: I went off it for about 2 weeks, and am now back on it again :moon:
Tiredness, I still have............. :bored:
I can laugh my head off, and then it turns into full blown hearty crying :cry:
I have a hernia which is growing bigger than any bump :roll:
I can be very touchy!!

But it will all be worth it...................... :lol:

As for glowing, that is meant to happen more in the 2nd trimester, the 1st is the worst with all the hormones.....you glow in the 2nd, and get tired again in the 3rd...............so you have a few ore crap weeks yet babe!

But we are all here for ya and can join in your rants and give ya a cuddle when needed! :wink:

BUT I BET YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE AS BAD AS YOU FEEL!!!!!!

:hug: xx

Awww thanks Tam.

Feeling a little happier today :D

Trying to keep myself cheered as I have the inlaws over from Sweden from tomorrow for a week so think I will be busy and looked after :wink:

Just thrown myself around the house hoovering, cleaning, window cleaning...me and OH did it all Sat but there's something about mil arriving that makes me need to clean even more!

feel like I have to prove that I am still good enough for her son :doh:

Does anyone else get that feeling or is it just me?

I DO! Man completely! It totally stresses me out as me and OH aren't the tidiest of people and with a dog, toddler and my own business I struggle to keep on top of it.

Problem is she only lives 1/2 hour away and so am often faced with impromptu visits and a shameful feeling...can't do it all!!

Oh and I can't believe the size of my belly to say I am only 8 weeks, nor the state of my skin - I thought I was supposed to have grown out of spots! Argh and I can't even open up my fridge door at the moment without wanting to :puke: not sure what it is in there - I daren't find out.

I hope you do manage to put your feet up a bit when they stay - too right xx

hun we are all with you im barely 6 weeks and already got
tiredness boils bleeding nose bleeding gums headaches nausea
wind sore bbs mood swings
only 34 weeks to go and i wouldnt change a thing :D
ps still fat from having jamie so thankfully not put on any extra yet and hoping i dont for a while lol xxxxxxx

Susannah80 said:
Argh and I can't even open up my fridge door at the moment without wanting to :puke: not sure what it is in there - I daren't find out.

Yeh I get that as well, Im going to get OH to completley clean it out when he gets back from his business trip, luckily he is a clean freak so he wont mind haha. Dont know what Im going to do about the works one though, there really is something growing in there!

Luckily i havnt hand any spots on my face, just my back which no one see's ha ha so I dont mind so bad. The rest of the feelings.......im right there with ya ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back