I've finally made some purchases!!!'

beckyboo1

Reaction score
At last 21 weeks on we've finally bought some thongs for pip!!

Got a tommee tippee steelyard starter kit thing and have just bought a play mat/ gym too

Not the most important things to get but fin anyway!!!

Hehe thongs for pip made me giggle.

Well done on the purchases, I've bought things today too. The whole nursery and picked the pram too lol

Oops that's phones for you!!

Tor you've had a slightly mire impressive day if purchases!! What have you gone for?

I have ordered the Rialto furniture from M&ps and the gingerbread interior to go on it. I got:

Lampshade
Cot mobile
Bunting
Wall stickers
Bedding set
Nursery tidy
Bathrobe and mitt
Pictures

Then we went to look at the iCandy prams and have decided on the peach jogger version which is supposed to be available in January :D

At last 21 weeks on we've finally bought some thongs for pip!!

Got a tommee tippee steelyard starter kit thing and have just bought a play mat/ gym too

Not the most important things to get but fin anyway!!!

i ordered the tommee tippee starter kit thing today too!! did you order from mothecare using the 20% code that was put on here?? i did what a bargain :) xx

and lol on the thong :rotfl:

I've started spending today too, travel system ordered xx

I went with good intentions but then got scared in Mothercare again so had to leave!!! Ha ha!! My mum did buy bubs a teddy that plays Twinkle Little Star though, so at least baby will have something to listen to, even if they are naked!!!

Helly - just start. I think I may start to be on a bit of roll soon - we have decided on our pram (oyster) but will hold off ordering until January - lady in one shop said they might bring out some more colours to choose from.

Also ordered a couple of baby grows etc from M&S online, as they had 25% off.

Think its time for me to take my list of stuff i need out shopping so I actually know what i'm looking for!!

We do actually have a fair bit of donated stuff from rellies so I think you are right, I need to get out 'the list', tick off what we already have and then start planning other stuff. In fairness, my best mate did me a 'baby box' for my birthday a couple of weeks ago that had a load of essentials in so I do have a bit of stuff, and we have sort of got the nursery finished (painted, carpet down, furniture in) but it needs bit finishing like taking up the curtains and buying a mattress for the cot.

We are just beginning to rip out the bathroom this week so I think I feel a bit overwhelmed with all that as am having to make decisions about tiles/suites/taps/lighting etc on that front so maybe when that's done at Xmas I will feel better able to cope with the next round of choices that need to be made!! Off to Sainsburys in a bit so I might pop some cot bedding into the trolley and tick that one off...

in argos at the minute cot bedding is only £14.99 :D

I did it!! 2 sleepsuits, some muslin cloths, a baby blanket and some fitted cot sheets purchased - yay!!! Slowly but surely I'll chip away at the huge list I downloaded off here!!

Hello there
Im only 14 weeks and new on here, but already overwhelmed by all the things we need to buy. Someone mentioned a list - where might I find this list? Apart from cot/pram etc I don't really know where to start.
Thanks
Tracey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back