• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've done lots of crying

Awww sweetheart, I cried at your post, wish I could be there for you and give you a real hug, :hug:

I have always kept dogs and have had many cross the bridge over the years and I remember each and every one. Its so so hard, and I have found that with each one that passes it doesn't get any easier.

Allow yourself to grieve and cry Daisy was a big part of your life and you loved her, pay no heed to any one who says "it was just a dog" they just do not understand.

R.I.P little Daisy, play free with the other doggies at Rainbow Bridge :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Rest in peace Daisy xx

Daisy will be playing with Bowie at the bridge patiently waiting for the time when you all meet up again

In floods of tears here hun know exactly where you are coming from, my doggies are my furbabies and i am having a little pink one to join them, lots of people think its bonkers when i say that but its true,

My OH went on anti depressants when his dog Tess died two years ago, it really is heartbreaking when you lose them,

You can be rest assured though that you looked after Daisy right to the end just as she looked after you,

Take time to grieve for her hun but also think how excited she will be watching you when your LO is born from heaven xxxx

:hug: :hug:

Thank you again ladies, those who posted after I had replied earlier. Didn't want you to think I had forgotten you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had my OH have a look at this thread today and all your replies as I was so moved by them all. He thought it was lovely and was very touched also. He is upset also but bless him he is focusing on comforting me and I'm such a state I keep apologising to him for not being much use comforting him in return. But he is doing ok and our cuddles help him as much as me.

Those 4 legged woofers really do find their way into our hearts don't they. Our house feels so empty and I feel so lonely today as OH has had to go out to a meeting and without Daisy dog its so quiet. Will take some getting used to. I'm keeping myself busy anyways and reading and posting here is also good

:hug: :hug:

Hi Sherlock :hug:

I know exactly how you feel :( We had to put my dog to sleep when I was 6 months pregnant and it was the worst time of my life. He needed alot of help the last couple of weeks but he was so big and I was too pregnant to help him much and I couldn't even go with him to the vets when they put him to sleep because I thought the stress would make me collapse. You have to stay strong for your baby as hard as it is, don't get me wrong I shed my fair share of tears too but as upset as you are you have to put baby first. I know you will, you are sensible. Please let me give you a :hug: and my shoulder is here if you want to shed some more tears. Here's a picture of my Travis. He was my baby before Isaac came along....

i107-01-04_tra.jpg

x

Gosh sherlock Daisy is beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss :hug:

Words are so difficult at a time like this, it is truely a selfless act when you can recognise the time to let go :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back