2 lots of good news ! :)

petchy

Reaction score
good news #1 - our pram has been delivered! and i've just assembled it and taken it for a spin round the living room floor! lol! it looks and feels great! can't wait to have a baby in it now and go out for "real" walks!

good news #2: - baby is head down! i know it's still early but i've spent the last couple of weeks thinking that the baby has been laying with his bum down, as i've been feeling a hard round thing that i thought was the head up towards the top right of my bump. but no, it must have been a little bum i've been feeling, as the midwife says today she is sure he is head down (yay!) - i just hope he decides to stay like that until the birth now!

i also feel great after 2 days off work and managing to finish ALL my xmas pressie shopping yesterday, AND i went to see my friend's 3-day old little baby boy last night! he was gorgeous!!! it really hit home that my LO in here is only about 9 weeks "younger" than their little boy in terms of development, and that hopefully in 8-9 weeks time he will be here!!!

my only complaint is that my ribs still ache, but i'm just on a bit of a high so have decided to ignore the ache today! :D

yey. i want to pick up my pram. i paid for it last week and told them to hold it until after christmas, but i want to play with it.

i am sure that my baby is head down to, but he keeps popping in and out. as sometimes my bump seems to be higher some days.

i cant wait for my pregnancy ticker to move into the last box. you would think that i wouldnt get this excited as ive been through it twice before but there is nothing in this world that is better then holding your new born.

x

Ahhh, so pleased you've had some lovely distractions from your painful ribs!

I am due another day off work tomorrow. Bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might do some baking like you did!

:lol:

Hi Petchy, I remember chatting to you b4 about worrying baby is breech and being 30 odd weeks, coz I was the same. I had my ante natal clinic yest and like you again was told that baby is head down-thank god we say!!!

But not to be the bearer of bad news, I am 32+4 and they told me that she could still turn back! But lets stay positive. :lol: :lol:

was thinking about you earlier K X. How are you feeling. is your leg still in plaster.

x

Hi Davina, no I am out of plaster-thank god! I shouldn't be tho, but it's cause the consultant at the fracture clinic is a pr*ck.

I went along and they took the plaster off to have a look at my leg, which is really badly swollen, and he said right your going for an xray. I went no way as it's such a risky thing and he said, well if you can refuse an xray and cope with the pain I will see you in Feb after baby is born. Oh and ps be careful as your pregnant the hormones in your body make your joints and ligaments more supple so there is a high chance you will dislocate it again! Cheers-and that was me, left in pain etc just cause I wanted to protect my buba!!

Apart from that Im hunky dory, how are you? Prepared for Xmas? x :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back