I've cracked it!

missac

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I really struggle to get anything done in the house with Thomas, he demands a lot of attention - I like to think it is because he is so clever that he needs a lot of stimulation! :rotfl:

Anyway, it was getting to the point where I could only clean when oh was here, but today the house was in diar need of a clean so I put a music channel on and put Thomas in his swing with a toy, and he has spent the orning singin along to the songs! I think it is because a music video is quite fast moving, I do not advocate elctronic babysitting but for an hour a week while I am cleaning - wheres the harm! My house is clean, I feel like I have achieved something and now I get to play with my baby all afternoon guilt free!!!!

Well done m!

I'm the same but just too lazy to get off my bum and do it! I have a v sleepy baby who is not very interested in toys yet so I don't have your excuse!

Valentine xxx

i do that with D aswell but he likes nursery ryhmes although he does prefer me to sing along..that will change when he is old enough to realise i can't sing LOL

it isn't a bad thing anyway m babies do need to learn to occupy themselves

V it does get easier when they can play you can out them on the gym for 20 mins and get a bit done it is upstairs i struggle to get anything done atall.

mind you i have just put Dylans washing away so am on a short break..that might be another reason why lol

Cbeebies, Barney DVDs and Baby Einstein DVDs have been an absolute godsend for my house! I'd not get a bean done if it wasn't for them, so don't feel bad at all about popping the tv on whilst you have a spring clean, lots of people do it :)

I may have to invest in some baby einstein, a bit more educational than Kylie Minogues Locomotion!

Dylan prefers the brilliant baby and bright baby to the baby einstiegn..he just wants teej to know that

thanks dylan, we are going to go shopping on payday! :cheer:

Its all about MTV dance lol, Jam dances for ages and recognises songs when we r out haha :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back