Ive been ordered...

violet-glow

Reaction score
...by my OH to start a thread and ask if this is normal, because hes worried :roll:

For the past couple of days ive had a horrible headache on my forehead above my eyes and this has been making me feel sick. So I havent been eating much (a sandwich a day) Ive told him it will pass and its nothing to worry about, but hes having a moan.

Has anyone else gone off food?? :think:

the only thing that made me go off my food and sounds like ur headace was migranes i suffered so much from them while pregnant with Alastair, and the annoying thing is u cant really do anything but go to bed and make sure u drink loads :hug:

i have been having these headaches for a week now its horrible and it hurts my eyes too :(

violet your headache could be nothing but please get it checked cause it could be a sign of high blood pressure

love you lots hev x

hevwithbump said:
violet your headache could be nothing but please get it checked cause it could be a sign of high blood pressure

love you lots hev x

i was just about to say the samething hev!

cassi and violet phone your midiwves and get your BP checked.

Sorry to hear your having bad heads girls, let us know how you get on when you call the MW

i have had mine checked alot cause of the protein worry before and it has been ok...have been peeing on a stick and no protein but have MW app on tuesday so it will be checked then :)

:hug:

definately ring the hospital and ask cos that is one thing they ask when you when checking for pre-eclampsia.

:hug:

Yes I have heard that Yvanne and pre-eclampsia is more common in girls in their late teens to mid twenties if im right in thinking?

I hardly eat a thing,just a couple of bowls of cereal and a few snacks a day,just can't eat at the mo :(,deff tell your midwife about the headaches though hun :hug: xx

Id definately mention it to midwife. My bp is slightly high and Ive been told if I get any headaches at the front then too give her a ring asap as it could be a sign of pre eclampsia. have you had any problems with your vision???

xx

Thanks for the replies :hug:

Asked the midwife about the protein thing, shes take a sample of my 'wonderful' pee to be checked, because she siad she wasnt happy with it :?

My BP's fine, its staying at a normal steady pace.

Havent told her about the headaches yet, she seemed rushed off her feet and I didnt want to sound like a moaning mini. OH had a moan at me for not telling her :roll: ...I'll tell her if they carry on. They seem to have settled down at the moment. Thank God :pray: Headaches, a two year old, 8 months pregnant and house work mounting up dont really mix. :(

I can understand that but don't brush it off, i mentioned i had a slight headache once and she made me take paracetamol and sit in the waiting room for ages to see if it goes, it hadn't and she made sure a midwife came to my house everyday to see me after that for a week!!

I did suffer with high BP with Amy though so they were extra careful with jack.

Im good. Been making the most of feeling alright.. so been nesting again lol No painting though ...promise :D Been showing OH how to use the sterilizer and put all the baby clothes in different bags with lables for him :roll: aww what would he do without me eh lmao :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back