Could I be pregnant?

Magpie

Reaction score
Hoping someone might be able to offer some advice.

I am 12dpo and usually I start spotting around 10/11 dpo but no sign yet this month. I took an IC this morning and got a faint line but only after the ten minutes had passed. When I got home tonight (after obsessing all day!) I found an old Tesco's test and decided to try again. It came up with a definite positive pretty quickly but then I noticed it was passed the expiry date (end of October this year). How seriously should I take this result? Anybody had a false positive from an expired pregnancy test?

I would invest in a new test hun - you can't 100% trust the result if you leave it longer than the allowed amount of time and I'm not sure whether you can trust an expired one either.

Sounds like you could be preggers though hun! Let us know when you test again!

Thanks babyblonde. I know I probably shouldn't trust it but I want to! And I don't want to wait until tomorrow to find out. I guess I'll have to take a trip to Tescos.

LOL...yeah they are open 24 hours!!!!

I cant wait to find out! Good luck!

Thanks for the support. I did another (not expired) test this morning and it was positive! Very excited but feeling a bit scared now.

congrats chick :cheer: :cheer:
hope u av a happy 9months yeyyy xx

Thanks!

I should probably move across to the other board now but I feel like it might be tempting fate - it's so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back