I'VE BEEN IN HOSPITAL ALL WEEKEND :-(

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Well what a hectic weekend I have just had, I am in the process of moving house so I am abit stressed to say the least.

Friday night my feet, ankles, calves, hands and face all swelled up to an enormous rate. I called the duty doctor at casualty and was rushed in. I had my blood pressure tested which was sky high, they tested my urine which has traces of protain and then I had a series of blood tests which are showing signs of my developing Pre-eclampsia.

I have been sent home to rest and I have to go back Wedsnesday for the same tests and if the levels have increased or stayed the same I have to go back in and stay in :(

I had my scan today and baby is as happy and healthy as ever so there are no real worries yet.

Basically they have told me today that its likely I am developing Pre-eclampsia but they are going to try their hardest to keep baby in until I am 37 weeks (if this is possible).

I can't believe after such a happy pregnancy it is going wrong at the end!! But I was relieved that baby is ok that is my main concern.
So Ladies if I disapear after weds I will get my OH to keep you updated :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya,

At least they have found out early and are monitoring you.
So even if you do have to go in and stay they will making sure bubba is ok.

:hug: :hug:

What a pain though after getting so far for something to go wrong.

Lau
xx

Aw hun I really hope your bp comes down to a reasonable rate before Wednesday. but as lmarszall said thank god they caught you early. The very best of luck to you hun. :hug:

:hug: oh no ..try and take it easy, will be thinking of you,take care, im sure all will be fine xxxx

ow no hun at least there keeping an eye on you love and hugs everything works out okay and the bp comes down :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope it calms down for you and you manage to stay home :hug:

:hug: :hug:

must be a real worry, try and get as much rest as poss and make sure your bag is packed just incase

Hi

Hope it calms down hun and i guess try and be ready for anything just in case. Good luck and try and rest
Katrina :hug:

Oh gosh......I hope it all calms down and BP comes down hun......at least they've spotted it early :hug:

Oh Vicky, sorry to hear this :hug:

I hope you keep your feet up and the BP comes down for you. :hug:

Sorry you're having a rough time. At least they've caught it early and baby is happy. Take it really easy. :hug:

My god vickey!!!

im so sorry your having problems hunnie. Get some propper rest! i hope everythings ok by wednesday.

sending hugs and happy chilled thoughts your way xxx

Poor you Vicky that sounds horrible! Like above get plenty of rest and keep your fingers crossed. :hug:

thanks for all your good thoughts ladies!

My appointment is 10 tomorrow so hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some good news :?

xx :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back