It's started... I think

Good luck hun. I hope everything goes smoothly.

oh this is so exciting.......... i'm planning a homebirth too so can't wait to hear how things are going

sending loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Becky101 said:
Just phoned the labour ward and they are going to make my midwifery team aware. Plugged into the TENS now, so should help.

Contractions seem to be coming every 5 mins or so and getting stronger. MW should out shortly.

How exciting....takes me back to my labour, feels like it was years ago but was only a week ago today!

Best of luck my friend! :hug:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo see I go out for the day and another baby is on it's way! Good luck petal, hope it's all going really well for you and you're enjoying your home birth :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Good luck hun, hope you have a nice easy labour and you get your home birth cannot wait to hear the news. :)
Katrina

Hope all is going well Bec and you are soon holding LO :cheer:

I am soo excited!! :cheer: :cheer:

Just had MW out and am now 3cm. She said that the cervix is half as thin as it was when she did the sweep at midday. Then once it has thinned right out should dilate quite quickly, although could be another 12 hours. She said I was progressing well.

She stretched the cervix a bit as well which b***** hurt, but I am sure it will be much worse later!

Just using TENS and birthing ball at the momemt whilst watching Terminator! Feel fairly relaxed although a little scared. Imagining being on a beach though really helps (hypnotherapy)!

Sorry Zoe Looks like I am going to beat you to it!

I have Claire's number so if I can't post anymore she will keep you updated.

Thanks everyone x

wow god im so excited why o why do you girls do this in the even in g dont you know i have to go to bed soon? *heaves monitor upstairs to keep an eye on everyone*

Becky101 said:

:hug: I am so excited and happy for you..I will be next dont worry... I WILL BE NEXT BABY!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!???? :rotfl:

Fiona said:
oh this is so exciting.......... i'm planning a homebirth too so can't wait to hear how things are going

sending loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me too. Good luck Becky.

Good Luck Hun

Ya can text me if ya want hun, im on pc most of time lol

:wink:

Oooooooooooooooooooo good luck with the visualisation and all the other things you're trying! Here's to the next 12 hours :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

zoe c said:
Becky101 said:

:hug: I am so excited and happy for you..I will be next dont worry... I WILL BE NEXT BABY!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!???? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: awww achem ... its not funny :hug: :hug: :hug: it will be you next hun

good luck Bex

I am sure you will be next Zoe.

Still getting contractions every 6 minutes or so, MW due back at 12.30, so will have to see if all this pain is for nothing! :shock:

Still just on TENS machine, so doing ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back